Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

welp. too bad wrestling doesnt have trades.
Screenshot_20221129_213847_Chrome.jpg
Lebron for Sasha ASAP

sasha is a superstar. she will always be a big thing. not sure what hunter is waiting for with her return.

the longer it takes i think it hurts naomi more. this whole controversy benefited her the most.

they were never leaving wwe in the first place.

After SS, is there really a better way for the Prodigal daughter to return than at #30 at the Rumbles Royale anyway?

Can’t say I’m really familiar with anything Teddy Hart related outside of a few folks saying he’s an F-up in here, but I did see an ad for that Peacock show.

Can’t say I’m really familiar with anything Teddy Hart related outside of a few folks saying he’s an F-up in here, but I did see an ad for that Peacock show.

He is also known for doing backflips from the top of the cage.

Papi got the Maserati and the entrance to the crib looks BIG. He must still be burning through that WWE money.
Don’t think there’s really a hole on the roster or anything like that without them. Although, I probably wouldn’t have had to sit through as many Liv and Shots matches if they were there.

Will be a cool moment if/when they come back or head to A&W. That’s about as far as it’ll go though.
Damage Control is getting wayyy too much air time these days

I didn't know that much about Teddy Hart beforehand, other than the usual "He's talented, but a **** up." talk that I've heard for years.

But after watching this doc...

Back
Top Bottom