Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

Via social media? No… but as was stated she recognized it and is/was working with Mox to clean it up. In the feedback, there is growth by recognizing and issue and trying to fix it. That’s good by her, well done as it’s not easy to get feedback at times.

I disagree - Paige is the chosen one for an entire division in AEW. She is supposed to be the needle mover and the face of the women’s division. To treat it/her any differently is missing the entire point of bringing her in. And when you come out and have a garbage promo, it needs an immediate recognition of something that needs to be fixed asap.

We are uninformed as people who have watched this for 35 (me) years? Couldn’t disagree more. We can listen and watch a promo, know what is good and what isn’t.

I know, and you did it poorly as it was completely out of context.

I'm willing to give her a bit of a pass for the first few weeks. Given what she has been through, signing with a new company, and knowing she was waiting on the results of a potentially life altering medical exam, then actually getting the news she could wrestle again? I cannot fathom how nervous she was. For me, she gets a few more tries before I start getting worried about her performance.

Via social media? No… but as was stated she recognized it and is/was working with Mox to clean it up. In the feedback, there is growth by recognizing and issue and trying to fix it. That’s good by her, well done as it’s not easy to get feedback at times.

I disagree - Paige is the chosen one for an entire division in AEW. She is supposed to be the needle mover and the face of the women’s division. To treat it/her any differently is missing the entire point of bringing her in. And when you come out and have a garbage promo, it needs an immediate recognition of something that needs to be fixed asap.

We are uninformed as people who have watched this for 35 (me) years? Couldn’t disagree more. We can listen and watch a promo, know what is good and what isn’t.

I know, and you did it poorly as it was completely out of context.
Lol at calling her the chosen one.

What is good and what isn’t in wrestling is completely subjective.

You could watch wrestling for eternity and still have no idea of the inner workings of any given situation. That’s my point.

Agree to disagree. I thought it was appropriate.

I'm willing to give her a bit of a pass for the first few weeks. Given what she has been through, signing with a new company, and knowing she was waiting on the results of a potentially life altering medical exam, then actually getting the news she could wrestle again? I cannot fathom how nervous she was. For me, she gets a few more tries before I start getting worried about her performance.

Word. Can fully appreciate that logical thinking.

Lol at calling her the chosen one.

What is good and what isn’t in wrestling is completely subjective.

You could watch wrestling for eternity and still have no idea of the inner workings of any given situation. That’s my point.

Agree to disagree. I thought it was appropriate.

Ok.

So Jungle Boy and Gunn Club beefing on Social Media now?
3495C1B0-8991-43B7-A6FD-00B50E8FADD8.gif

The guy they have doing play by play on Raw is really hurting that brand. Just zero emotion.

The guy they have doing play by play on Raw is really hurting that brand. Just zero emotion.
Literally came on to say this. I watched the first hour or so of RAM and the content was highly sports entertaining but the commentary team sucked. They didn't know the name of a bunch of moves and what's his face decided he's going to be louder and scream more now. Cringeworthy, and these bums call themselves professionals?

@Hijo Del Promo folks.

"I hadn't been around the wrestling community like online in a while and I made the rookie move to check it that week," she told Aubrey Edwards and Alex Abrahantes. "That was my biggest regret is checking it because it made me feel awful and...I didn't think it was that terrible. I was just getting in the swing of things, I was f****** nervous, I let the nerves get the better of me and that's on me."

Read More:

Saraya Was Disheartened Following Negative Reaction To AEW Dynamite Segment https://www.wrestlinginc.com/111673...ng-negative-reaction-to-aew-dynamite-segment/
She should look at online reactions to Beck's promos and feel better about herself
triple k brought back another one of his right wing homies
Screenshot_20221128_124829_Chrome.jpg
Kendrick they type to Lurk that awful UFOs, Aliens, supernatural thread

They gotta stop putting KO in the title picture every 3 months. It's annoying. He ain't IT

Back
Top Bottom