Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

C114C8C3-B22D-4AFC-9A13-D6331D5CD9E2.jpeg

Dreamcast
Switch
PS2

I know it wasn’t directed towards me, but I love games so figured I’d hop in.

PS2
SNES
Dreamcast

Those first two are GOATs, there’s a reason they had a 13 year lifespan and legit still playable today.
Since both y'all listed Dreamcast... What are some of your favorite titles from that system
What’s the consequence tho? People that are gonna see this match against Effy are more than likely already AEW fans or at lest familiar with the product

Casuals will never know this happened
According to HIS logic...Casuals aren't watching :lol:

Since both y'all listed Dreamcast... What are some of your favorite titles from that system

-Power Stone 1 & 2
-Marvel vs Capcom 2 (better than the PS2 version, but I still went back and bought the PS2 version years ago)
-Virtua Fighter 5
-Whichever Tekken first had Raven and Murdock on it
-Resident Evil Code Veronica
-Soul Calibur
-MDK

That Royal Rumble game that came out on Dreamcast was such a missed opportunity. Had awesome sound and ability to have a true Royal Rumble with multiple guys in the ring at once, but it had no CAW mode, maybe 20 characters at best, and no career mode

-Power Stone 1 & 2
-Marvel vs Capcom 2 (better than the PS2 version, but I still went back and bought the PS2 version years ago)
-Virtua Fighter 5
-Soul Calibur
-MDK

That Royal Rumble game that came out on Dreamcast was such a missed opportunity. Had awesome sound and ability to have a true Royal Rumble with multiple guys in the ring at once, but it had no CAW mode, maybe 20 characters at best, and no career mode
Nice list there. Marvel vs. Capcom 2 was a huge achievement for that system. Had a huge following. I remember the arcade joystick pads always being sold out at my local game stores because of that game.

Fighting games are my favorite genre so the DC is perfect for me: Soul Calibur, Street Fighter 3, Power Stone, Project Justice, Plasma Sword, Mark of the Wolves, Dead or Alive 2, and Capcom vs SNK are my preferred games to play.

Other Faves: 2K games, Crazy Taxi, Grandia 2, Skies of Arcadia, Sonic Adventure(still need to cop 2) and Tony Hawk.

Highly recommend everyone cop the Striker DC controller. Literally changed my fighting prowess from a 5 to a 9 with the smooth D-Pad. I don’t know how I beat all these games on the regular controller lol.

-Power Stone 1 & 2
-Virtua Fighter 5
-Soul Calibur
-MDK

Can’t believe I left off MVC2 and Code Veronica. Those are all time classics.

Still remember copping MVC2 and Soul Calibur from a classmate in 2004 for $20.

Nice segment. Intensity has been missing from promos. Drew saying wrestlers and wrestling ring a new era indeed :wow:

Back
Top Bottom