Wrestling Thread 4/30-5/6 | 5/3 Extreme Rules PPV Prediction Contest Results Posted! p84

Originally Posted by YardFather

I wouldn't be surprised of Bryan moved over to Raw somehow or other. With Lauranitis running both shows it's pretty easy to move guys back and forth for the hell of it, and there's always a chance they still go through with a draft. Now that Jericho/Punk is most likely over with, Bryan could b next in line for a feud with Punk *wishful thinking*
GREAT call.
pimp.gif

Finally catching up with all the talk in the pages I missed. Last time I was in here was before the Extreme Rules PPV. I'll probably get around to posting sometime this weekend.

Originally Posted by casekicks

Yes! Yes! Yes!, 4w has come in here to talk down to us and make himself out to be the all-knowing encyclopedia of wrestling knowledge..Please wrestling god, tell us some more about how dumb we are and how smark you are..

Whether or not Sting is a Hall of Fame is fine to debate.  Either side can make very valid arguments, and I could be swayed either way.  Sting is one of the biggest names ever in WCW, and a household name.  He may not have been the big money draw that other guys were, but I know the business side of things is not as important to most fans.
However, you guys are completely wrong wrong that Sting/Taker would be a draw in 2013.  I have no problem being a **** about this because I am right and you are wrong.  Period.  End of story.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by casekicks

Yes! Yes! Yes!, 4w has come in here to talk down to us and make himself out to be the all-knowing encyclopedia of wrestling knowledge..Please wrestling god, tell us some more about how dumb we are and how smark you are..
However, you guys are completely wrong wrong that Sting/Taker would be a draw in 2013.  I have no problem being a **** about this because I am right and you are wrong.  Period.  End of story.
143333_Serious_cat_is_not_amused..jpg

4w, u telling me ppl wont pay to see sting vs taker?

u nuts bro

even at their age ppl would

its the dream match at the top of 99% of ppls list

the other match would be hbk/sting

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

u nuts bro

QFT

u nuts bro

I 1000% believe it wouldn't work.  Between age, overall interest in Sting, and how WWE would position/promote him.

Teddy
roll.gif
roll.gif
I knew that was about to happen
Eve
devil.gif
Kaitlyn
devil.gif
devil.gif
Layla :
devil.gif
devil.gif
embarassed.gif
devil.gif
embarassed.gif

Sandow will get some massive heat if he cuts promos like that and not have matches, but they better
have him actually wrestle or that will get old fast.

Ryback's Bateman squash
roll.gif
That may have been the best one yet since Ryback was facing somebody
who did't look like a Power Ranger Putty.

Good to see some spotlight on the tag scene for once.

u nuts bro

I 1000% believe it wouldn't work.  Between age, overall interest in Sting, and how WWE would position/promote him.

we will agree to disagree, but if u made a thread/poll about it, u would be SHOCKED at how many ppl will want to see it.

u nuts bro

we will agree to disagree, but if u made a thread/poll about it, u would be SHOCKED at how many ppl will want to see it.
Im 29 years old, Growing up, I started watching WCW around 93 because it was on Saturday night, and I was the first ppl on the block with cable, NWA/WCW catered to an older crowd who looked at wrestling with more of a traditional eye, WCW folded over 10 years ago, those fans are kind of phased out,
Sting and Taker at this point would probably benefit headlining a B type PPV, at MOST the co-Main Event of Summerslam,
Sting brings that nostalgia kick, but mainstream fans have not seen Sting since he beat Flair on the last episode of Nitro,

IWC are the only people REMOTELY interested in a 50 year old Sting take on a 47 year old Taker.......................
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm coming for that #1 spot..........................

u nuts bro

THIS.
The only good sting was "surfer" Sting when he use to do the Stinger Splash jumping from damn near the middle of the ring. "Crow" and "Wolfpack" Sting sucked...he super sucks now with his "I wear my boots under my tight now" look. 

#BOOTHATMAN

f2226e51e29e265d3bcfdfc2e36c1500872348f3_r.gif

I'm 25 btw

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

The only good sting was "surfer" Sting when he use to do the Stinger Splash jumping from damn near the middle of the ring. "Crow" and "Wolfpack" Sting sucked...he super sucks now with his "I wear my boots under my tight now" look. 

#BOOTHATMAN

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
 I hated that

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

#BOOTHATMAN
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
 I hated that

Better than the jeans tucked into boots look that Punk and Jericho rocked 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

^^Hey now, they were in legit street fight clothes
laugh.gif

...Dolph Ziggler vs Mason Ryan on Superstars...ehh...thankfully Ziggler doesn't lose.

Back
Top Bottom