Wrestling Thread 4/30-5/6 | 5/3 Extreme Rules PPV Prediction Contest Results Posted! p84

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

The only good sting was "surfer" Sting when he use to do the Stinger Splash jumping from damn near the middle of the ring. "Crow" and "Wolfpack" Sting sucked...he super sucks now with his "I wear my boots under my tight now" look. 

#BOOTHATMAN
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
 I hated that
Better than the jeans tucked into boots look that Punk and Jericho rocked 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
a la British Bulldog's wrestling attire in '99 

rip

***Peep_Game sucks!!!! chants fill the arena***

anywho, i guarantee u guys that wwe makes an attempt to get sting for wm29. sting already said he regretted not signing on for wm27.

it will be epic when those 2 confront each other on raw, assuming sting signs.

This is how I would like for the Sting vs. Taker feud to start.

The day after the Royal Rumble you have whatever main event planned and before the match takes place you hear the bells toll.

Lights go out for like 30 seconds, Takers music hits and he makes his way down the ramp (takes him like 5 minutes) and steps into the ring.

Starts to talk about his career and how beating HHH was the last thing he needed to do to be able to finally be at peace.

As he puts the mic down the lights go out again and the spotlight shines on the rafters revealing Sting(body double).(the rafters + zipline thing is what I would love to see but we know why that won't happen)

The spotlight goes out and shines again on the top of the ramp to reveal Sting once again, he points the WM 29 sign with his bat and that ends the show.

WWE making sure HHH keeps the storyline real.

Spoiler [+]

tumblr_m3jgrsrJJC1ro4dt3o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m3jfy99lvx1ro4dt3o1_500.jpg

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Ryback's Bateman squash
roll.gif
That may have been the best one yet since Ryback was facing somebody
who did't look like a Power Ranger Putty.

laugh.gif

Ricardo's cross body was pretty impressive

Bookaman "two feet to the mush" 
roll.gif

Triple H hates kayfabe
laugh.gif

This drunk dude in the middle of this fight party I was at yelled out "Wait, DAT'S DAT &@^#% TRIPLE H!! TRIPLE H!!!"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

***GHIMS chants don't fill the arena, cause no one wants to see him***

According to Wrestlezone Goldust AKA Dustin Runnels also known as the other son of the American Dream has been released by WWE

I've heard this rumor for about a week now. Not surprising. He was very unhappy that WWE didn't promote his autobiography. He also wasn't happy that his program with Cody was dropped out of the blue.

I'm sure he'll end up as an agent in TNA.

^^^^ yeah they could have at least let him do a comedy skit or two plugging his book, also shoulda let him cook in putting over Cody. I'll never forget him in his debut run as Goldust dude straight creeped me out. His Hollywood back lot brawl with piper at WM 12 was hilarious. I think he might have asked to be released, seeing as they really weren't using him. His time as Booka sorta official tag partner and they segments was funny as hell.

Never forget theframe of. Sususususususus Goldust...

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Being tied for 4th after getting back into Wrestling a year ago
pimp.gif

Wow, same. Began watching again around the Royal Rumble  11

Me too..Started watching again a little before last years Mania..Glad I've come back to wrestling while it's in a downturn so I'll be able to appreciate it more when it gets red hot again..Can't be mad at a 15th rank after about a year of watching..And in all seriousness: NTWT>wwe>>>tna

Originally Posted by casekicks

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Being tied for 4th after getting back into Wrestling a year ago
pimp.gif

Wow, same. Began watching again around the Royal Rumble  11

Me too..Started watching again a little before last years Mania..Glad I've come back to wrestling while it's in a downturn so I'll be able to appreciate it more when it gets red hot again..Can't be mad at a 15th rank after about a year of watching..And in all seriousness: NTWT>wwe>>>tna

it will be better when im the new NTUS champ and send that GHIMS wannabe Peep_Game back to developmental.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I've heard this rumor for about a week now. Not surprising. He was very unhappy that WWE didn't promote his autobiography. He also wasn't happy that his program with Cody was dropped out of the blue.

I'm sure he'll end up as an agent in TNA.

tumblr_lqawiv2dNB1qzpwt1.png

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i don't really see that happening again. [/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i've always said he, and the goldust character, were thee most underrated and under used thing in the wwe. (Shane would be a close second.)[/color]

Originally Posted by im that one

i've always said he, and the goldust character, were thee most underrated and under used thing in the wwe. (Shane would be a close second.)

FOR. REAL.

I always liked the character plus he was a good worker.

I'm sad that he didn't get one last run with some sort of storyline.

Back
Top Bottom