Wrestling Thread Apr 6-12 | 4/6 RAW - WrestleMania Is Over, Now What? Saxton Back for Week 2

FavorableYellowishIntermediateegret.gif

Scarlett :evil: :wow:

It's trash you apple fan boy. I been buying iPhones since the 3G and the 6 is the absolute worst one yet. 1gb or ram in 2015 b?? What is this. And the slippery design. I hate using cases.bmight get than s6 edge for my bday too black and gold

Last edited:
It's trash you apple fan boy. I been buying iPhones since the 3G and the 6 is the absolute worst one yet. 1gb or ram in 2015 b?? What is this. And the slippery design. I hate using cases.bmight get than s6 edge for my bday too black and gold
Specs for the phone alone smash what Apple has currently. Blind brand loyalty allows Jordan brand and the WWE to put out an okay/sometimes inferior product at best and have it heralded as the best option out...

Specs for the phone alone smash what Apple has currently. Blind brand loyalty allows Jordan brand and the WWE to put out an okay/sometimes inferior product at best and have it heralded as the best option out...

iPhone is really not about specs it's about the user interface & software. Nobody does that better than Apple but 1gb of ram on the 6+ is terrible b terrible. Phone freezing and and what not amongst other things.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom