Wrestling Thread Apr 6-12 | 4/6 RAW - WrestleMania Is Over, Now What? Saxton Back for Week 2

Cream pie special Yo...

Off to watch game of thrones... Be gone for somewhere between 1 and 4 hours :lol:...

Last edited:
Watching Takeover Rival. Get put on to these NXT guys I read so much about.

The women match :nerd:
damn

Watching the title match right now.
I been sleeping :smh:

Watching Takeover Rival. Get put on to these NXT guys I read so much about.

The women match
nerd.gif

damn

Watching the title match right now.
I been sleeping
mean.gif
Better late than never.

Welcome.

Agnew said the NXT brand is a brand amongst itself and is no longer treated as a developmental system in his eyes. Lovranski disagreed with the statement replying with the exact opposite. It was a heated debate. Neither two could agree on a common ground...
Folks have said: "If you're getting paid developmental money, it's still developmental."

I think it still holds true in this case. NXT is definitely becoming a brand of its own, but I'm sure the NXT roster wants to move up.

Last edited:

Folks have said: "If you're getting paid developmental money, it's still developmental."

I think it still holds true in this case. NXT is definitely becoming a brand of its own, but I'm sure the NXT roster wants to move up.
The match quality has really improved, so it doesn't "feel" as developmental as it used to

True. They discussed that as well. Meltzer came on later in the show explaining the significant gap between NXT money and Raw/Smackdown money.  
I mean did they really need explaining? It's obvious the nxt roster gets paid less, just the fact they aren't on the road 5-6 times a week. Not including money from tours too.

Last edited:
The match quality has really improved, so it doesn't "feel" as developmental as it used to

But it is a developmental system. Just because these guys have been wrestling for 10+ years does not mean they know how wwe does things. They still have to learn how to work to the camera, some have to learn to cut promos, some have to adjust their moveset for wwe and get the Indy mentality out their minds.... That last one does not happen overnight.

Last edited:
Finished Invasion last night. Glad o see Okada finallg beat Fale and the Ibushi and Styles match was legit. Kenny the cleaner with that Kane like distraction... :smh:

There has been talk within WWE as recent as WrestleMania 31 week of bringing both Neville and Finn Balor to the main WWE roster. With Neville getting the call-up two weeks ago, there continues to be speculation that Balor will soon get called up to RAW as well.

Balor, who has been working the main roster live events as part of the WWE European tour, will also be backstage at RAW today in London. The belief is he will move to the main roster permanently without ever having a NXT Championship reign, as Kevin Owens, the current NXT Champion, is expected to have a long run with the title.

Finn isnt essential to NXT IMO. He belongs on the main roster. Guys like zayn are too much of main draws for NXT to leave just yet

Back
Top Bottom