Wrestling Thread Feb 18-24 | 2/20 - WRESTLEMANIA MAIN EVENTER ARRESTED ON DUI/POT CHARGES

Man these writers are pathetic. They should be happy with input from the wrestlers to help them. Rhodes Scholars shouldn't have split at all, and now the writers just look stupid with all this back and forth. "the characters are developing themselves"....that's how it should be in the first place.

Damn Mike E, never seen you mad. Normally i see you post a :lol: on your posts.

I just laughed out loud reading this, but I will withhold using a smilie.

View media item 281289
View media item 281290

Last edited:
Never saw that match, only the Invasion PPV which is both :pimp: & :x :smh:

So are Ace's & Eights just gonna keep adding new members until they split into two factions with the Jack's & Nines?

Last edited:
Never saw that match, only the Invasion PPV which is both :pimp: & :x :smh:

So are Ace's & Eights just gonna keep adding new members until they split into two factions with the Jack's & Nines?

My question is when in the hell was Anderson added?

He just doesn't look right with the group.

Briscoe & Garrett are horrible.

Zeb's (Dutch Mantell's) daughter was killed by a drunk driver last year.  Makes the Swagger story even worse.

Like DSK posted, weed smoking has long been an issue with Swagger.  This isn't something new.

Jeez, Are you kidding me! even worst knowing Mantell's daughter was killed by a drunk driver.

Just finished watching
laugh.gif
The commentary throughout is gold. Just in the entrances alone is funny as hell!
Shane O'Mac with the Black/Cement IIIs 
nthat.gif

Scott Hall PSA and a phone conversation he had with DDP. It's crazy how he still remembers things from 15+ years ago with all the damage he's done to himself.

Really hate seeing Scott Hall (and my other long time favorite athletes) in that condition. Really pulling for him to get himself together.

Man DDP has found the fountain of youth..Dude is 246 years old and is still going strong..I truly hope he can help Hall get straight..

Just got into this weeks thread...don't know if this has been discussed yet.

Does anyone think Raw next week is where they start building towards HHH vs. Brock for Wrestlemania? One of them comes out to defend Vince/Heyman and then the other comes out?

Back
Top Bottom