Wrestling Thread Jan 4-17 | 1/11 WCW Legend Going Into WWE HoF; Brock Returns to Raw Tonight

In case you wondering, Stone Cold delivered his first ever stunner to Savio Vega on Raw in the KOTR qualifier.

This final segment from New Year's Dash was really really fantastic... The beat down was perfect... Kenny Omega's promo was the best I've heard from him.. He ******* nailed it perfectly... Kenny possibly taking the Styles Clash AZ his own was great...

That's how a company makes chix nuggets outta chix ****... Because chix salad = chix ****...

This final segment from New Year's Dash was really really fantastic... The beat down was perfect... Kenny Omega's promo was the best I've heard from him.. He ******* nailed it perfectly... Kenny possibly taking the Styles Clash AZ his own was great...

That's how a company makes chix nuggets outta chix ****... Because chix salad = chix ****...

I saw that promo and Omega really does deliver..I think dude can carry the Bullet Club and it'll continue to be successful..

I saw that promo and Omega really does deliver..I think dude can carry the Bullet Club and it'll continue to be successful..

Bullet Club has needed to reduce members for the longest... I didn't mean eliminate the top 3 :lol:... But I think it's going to work... Omega, Bucks, and Fale/Toma are a pretty good group... I can see matches between Fale/Toma against Killer Elite Squad in 6 months for the titles...

Prisoner of the moment :smh:.

Prisoner of the moment :smh:.

How :lol:... I'm looking down the road... NJPW is fine if they can build 2 new stars, a native and a Gaijin... Kenny Omega, IMO, will certainly step up and grab that brass ring... Defeating Nakamura, claiming the IC, and sending him out if the promotion will do wonders... AJ was able to claim top 4 status within 6 months, Omega will have top 3 status in 6 once given the ball... I think the fact that Kenny lives there and has for several years gives him a significant boost as well...

As much as I enjoy Gallows/Gun, they're the easiest to replace... Killer Elite Squad, Fale/Toma, Honma/Makabe, and the Briscoes can fill that void with ease...

Nakamura... He's obviously the toughest and most needed.... I don't have an answer here :lol:... Minoru Suzuki could certainly fill that void as the number 3 native talent because he's ******* awesome... But he's 48 and obviously not a long term option...

WWE should do what WCW did when hogan was champ and never defended the belt at ppvs.

Could be a good way to give guys a break. Wcw had great mid to lower card wrestlers tho wwe at this time tho. Just a thought tho..

Still can't believe I'm going to Mania..

For all that's going can you post up your length of stay, event you're going to, and where your seats are?

Still can't believe I'm going to Mania..

For all that's going can you post up your length of stay, event you're going to, and where your seats are?

ay_104796193-e1362046767324.jpg

I watched about half a hour to a hour of Smackdown and was pretty impressed by Mauro Ranallo. I think he sounded good and played well into the mix with King and Saxton.

Back
Top Bottom