Wrestling Thread Jan 4-17 | 1/11 WCW Legend Going Into WWE HoF; Brock Returns to Raw Tonight

Well seeing as Randy Orton doesnt need neck surgery and is apparently ahead of schedule with his shoulder injury is it possible we finaly see Orton vs Lesnar at Wrestle Mania? Looking at all the options it seems like the best way to go

Last edited:
Let me in on the Rumble pool. 

Also, someones gotta find a video of the New Day going in on Mr McMahons entrance music last night

With Tyson it was 50/50..Half wanted to see him kill someone and the other half wanted to see if someone could pull off the upset..

What about Nakamura vs Bork? Shinsuke has mama experience, works stiff which Brock likes, and can be easily built as a legit threat..
Plus they already had a match in NJPW. But most of these guys wouldn't know that...
This :smh:

I just skip their segements now. Getting way too corny and over the top. Jericho and his Facebook humor ain't helping either :smh:
Agreed. New Day is falling off. Classic case of oversaturation and funny stuff becoming used to the point where it is terrible. :smh: Usos will probably getting the belts back soon is my guess.

Roman should be in an elimination chamber match after winning the rumble to show how dominant he is then have him lose to Brock at 32 to be humbled.

Well seeing as Randy Orton doesnt need neck surgery and is apparently ahead of schedule with his shoulder injury is it possible we finaly see Orton vs Lesnar at Wrestle Mania? Looking at all the options it seems like the best way to go
As a big Orton fan he would probably get reinjured after a beef with Brock. :smh: But it would be a good match.

In for the Rumble pool!!

Should just have Brock vs Roman rematch at Mania. Don't want to see HHH main eventing WM.

Could even turn Roman at Mania with him receiving help from HHH and joining the Authority as beating Brock seems impossible. Roman could even screw The Rock at WM, turning on his family and lineage.

Back
Top Bottom