Wrestling Thread Jan 9-22 | 1/20 Smackdown Roulette from Vega - D Bry vs Mark Henry

Originally Posted by casekicks

I don't think the MM/Steph thing is true either..I mean how could dude rape a 14 year old girl and get away with it?..I can't see VKM just sitting on his hands and not do something to get MM locked up..

It was probably consensual (statutory rape), plus around that time I doubt Vince wanted more scandle with his company. There was the Pat Patterson scandle, steroid scandle, loss of Hogan, etc. He didn't need his image or company taking another hit legally or in the media.

Sorry bro, but I don't think any state says 14 is old enough to consent to have sex with a 30+ yr. old man..Especially a 30+ yr. old man who is experiencing Madness..

Originally Posted by datboi81

I don't think the MM/Steph thing is true either..I mean how could dude rape a 14 year old girl and get away with it?..I can't see VKM just sitting on his hands and not do something to get MM locked up..
It was probably consensual (statutory rape), plus around that time I doubt Vince wanted more scandle with his company. There was the Pat Patterson scandle, steroid scandle, loss of Hogan, etc. He didn't need his image or company taking another hit legally or in the media.
That's his daughter though. All that image *@!* goes out the window when you're talking about close family...I'm with YF and casekicks, I've never believed that story. Just one of those wrestling fables that's been around forever...

He meant that Macho probably didn't force himself on Stephanie.
It was age rape not violent rape.
Maybe it was for the sake of Stephanie that Vince didn't involve the authorities.
Honestly, Vince feeling betrayed by Savage going for the better wCw deal? Enough to blackball him except for his death and DVD?
Vince does business with anyone as long as there's $$$.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Honestly, Vince feeling betrayed by Savage going for the better wCw deal? Enough to blackball him except for his death and DVD?
Vince does business with anyone as long as there's $$$.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]pretty much was my point.[/color]

We've all seen Maury, so we are all aware of the existense of 14 year old garden tools.
It's not too far-fetched for a rich little daddy's girl hooking up with one of daddy's employees, who has plenty of cocaine in his possession.
Upon finding out of their lurid relationship, Vince cuts all ties with The Madness and doesn't speak on it again, as to not taint daddy's little jezebel publicly or his business anymore than it already was back then.
Hence the only clear reason Vince, a money-loving bastard, does not do business with Macho.

Exactly thats his daughter and he didnt want her all over the news for having sex with the macho man......thats honestly the only reason i can see for him never doing bussiness with macho man, hes been burned way worse then other people that he always lets back as long as theres money there.

It's no secret that Randy Savage loved younger girls. He was 47 and dated 20 year old Stephanie Bellars aka Gorgeous George. He was 9 years older than Miss Elizabeth.

But it was a known fact in the industry that Vince ADORED Randy Savage. Wrestlemania X, before he entered the ring to wrestle Crush, Vince was creamin' his pants, high fivin'

Randy Savage rode on the company jet with Vince, he was in the mix in terms of booking and business meetings. He was being groomed for a very prominent role with the company for years to come. (That role now belongs to HHH).  He left and maybe that one departure really ate at Vince.  I can't blame him for leavin' if a company is willing to pay millions for a lighter schedule, and since WCW was based in Atlanta, he'd be closer to his Florida home.  But...

According to Bret Hart, a drunken Randy Savage called up Vince late one night and told him he wasn't resigning. According to Jerry Lawler, Vince was in a bind bexause he didnt have a color commentator due to RS's departure, and that's how he became color commentator on Raw.

I seriously doubt Randy Savage slept with Stephanie McMahon. That's too serious enough of an incident to fall by the way side, but damn the evidence and hearsay makes you wonder.  Even HHH wanted no part of Randy Savage when he was alive and available.

Fellas, can we please just drop all this nonsense and get back to the 2 major points at hand..And by 2 major points Im referring to Stephanie's big ole tittays..

Fellas, can we please just drop all this nonsense and get back to the 2 major points at hand..And by 2 major points Im referring to Stephanie's big ole tittays..
And the fact that bkmac is missing.

And the fact that bkmac is missing

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]And the fact that bkmac is missing[/color]

Ok ok, and the fact that bkmac is missing..I thought we gave up looking for him hours ago..

roll.gif

Fellas, bkmac is ok, I just saw a post of his in S&T. 
Wonder why he stopped posting in here, maybe waiting on new Jericho material from tonight?

I don't know but I just wanna say Giants > the Jets because I know he isn't posting in here.

Originally Posted by 650sGABE

I just wanna see Y2J cut a promo
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]here ya go.[/color]

Spoiler [+]
PFISe.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]and now you are caught up.[/color]

I make one post referring to myself being missing, and 5 of you jackmonkeys make a reference to my post, acknowleding my existence.

I guess you can say that I'm trending WORLDWIDE #Jeribkmac
grin.gif
pimp.gif

I just don't understand how with a mere 1 1/2 hours to go before what could possibly be the first night Chris Jericho speaks, that bkmac has not manage make himself known around here..I don't know how he expects to be taken seriously amongst the NTWT Universe when he just disappears for no reason..

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMyShoes

who is this bkmac guy everyone keeps talking about?

never seen him post before

He just some guy that love to wear stonewashed jeans and affliction-esq shirts..

Back
Top Bottom