Wrestling Thread July 15 - Aug 4 | 8/2 TNA - Where MMA Fighters Not Named Brock Go - TITO, Rampage,

Shane was entertaining but he was not a wrestler. If you let some geek off the street
take the same bumps and falls, he'd still get a good reaction.
Shane had cojones but as far as wrestling skill he wasn't anything special.

Aren't wrestlers just glorified stuntmen?..j/k..Shane takes better bumps and sells better than most guys on the roster over the past 15 years..And dude was, for the most part, delivering really good performances each time out..Can't knock him for going all out for each of his matches..
Never saw Shane WRESTLE. Just stunts.

ShaneMcMahonRaw2.gif

?

Man Cameron is annoying as hell.

Eva Marie's dude proposed to her after 2 days. Funny. I would be mad if I were Fandango that him putting in work has to be on TV.

I like that Fandango kissing his own had move. Might have to use it

I like this show man

Watching total divas for god knows why before I go to work.
Try a figure out why does it seem like Nikki is try a turn Brie out, as if cena low key in the cut like "get her on this glamorous lifestyle tip so we can tag team her" :lol:

My son fandango unlocking his true douchebag potential with the self hand kiss. :pimp:

I dunno but cena seems like he's got zero personality. Which would completely explain why his character on TV is so unbearable.

Last edited:
Man eff john cena dope boy mansion...he worried about any backlash to the make a wish kids and .

Nikki is bird flying south .....
Faw dawngueax is my new fav.

I wanna see brodus being real

Nattie mmmmmmm

Back
Top Bottom