Wrestling Thread July 15 - Aug 4 | 8/2 TNA - Where MMA Fighters Not Named Brock Go - TITO, Rampage,

Fandango has further solidified himself as one of my favs! Straight sleazing!

Last edited:
Raven looks horrible.
Dolph Ziggler@HEELZiggler 12h

BUTT naomi IS an astronaut, bc dat booty is... outta this world [emoji]128640[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji] #TotalDivas
laugh.gif

Couldn't catch total divas last night. Will watch today after I get off work. Looking forward to what fandango did for him to get praise from fellow NTers :lol:

WWE is no longer advertising Brock Lesnar for the post-SummerSlam RAW from Anaheim, California.

Awaits update from Suni :nerd:

WWE is no longer advertising Brock Lesnar for the post-SummerSlam RAW from Anaheim, California.

Awaits update from Suni :nerd:

They reached out to me and said I might have to meet him at summerslam and will give me a backstage tour of raw in Anaheim to make up for me staying the extra day.

*RUMOR*
EXTREMELY early reports are saying Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson is rumored to play the "evil cyborg" in Terminator 5, scheduled to be released in 2015. Arnold Schwarzenegger is also rumored to be playing the "good guy" again, but this time as a human, not a machine, much like John Conner in the original film.

I don't know anyone posted in here the latest look of the big Show but it looks like he got ripped.. His Pic is on his twitter page

Sharon Glencross is really one of the worst WWE writers on B/R. Fact checking doesn't exist to her. Shouldn't be hard for JRS to ascend up their ranks if he does the little things like that.

I always forget that that Divas show comes on on Sunday.

I could tell from the previews that Fandango was gonna be a funny dude, when he was Johnny Curtis on NXT dude was hilarious.

Kinda felt bad for DBry's twin when they came out of his house for the chopping contest..The Cena twin was talking about needing an advantage, so they wore skimpy tops to distract the guys..Ole Big Boob Bella comes bouncing out the front door in a sexy top, followed by Pirate's Dream Bella in a Playtex cross your heart bra.. :smh: :rofl: :tongue:

Cena is still corny not save everykid corny like when he is doing raw....but senior lacrosse player corny....ain't nobody take you serious man

Didn't scarface die in that mansion

So I randomly caught the show at 1 AM last night...wtf is this? Cena won with big boobed bella. Shes dooooope. Pretty funny how him and DBry scooped the twins up

So I randomly caught the show at 1 AM last night...wtf is this? Cena won with big boobed bella. Shes dooooope. Pretty funny how him and DBry scooped the twins up
I suppose as far as looks go, Nikki is a bit better looking with her enhancements, but her personality seems absolutely terrible. Brie seems like she is actually kinda cool. Just my two cents though.

Back
Top Bottom