Wrestling Thread July 25-31 | 7/27 - Cena Wins WWE Title, Cena vs Punk @ SummerSlam to Unify Titles

Anyone just think he really is just ending his character on the broadcast to not step on his wife's chances for senate. This way they can say it isa family business but his son in law runs the wrestling and storyline aspect and I just oversea finances?????

Like I think it is a win win for Vince so that this way he is still involved but done with television (finally for the most part). I can see CM Punk not back at SS.

Originally Posted by doyung9

Wait, you mean some of you really think CM Punk isn't signed to the WWE?

roll.gif

i like the fact that cena hinted at going to tna. it really shows they are trying to make it as real as it can get. it also shows finally that vince dont give a $$!! about tna

smh at the dumb crowd... the man is crying and u disrespect him like that when if it wasnt for him you wouldnt even be in the seats you are now?

i like the fact that cena hinted at going to tna. it really shows they are trying to make it as real as it can get. it also shows finally that vince dont give a $$!! about tna

smh at the dumb crowd... the man is crying and u disrespect him like that when if it wasnt for him you wouldnt even be in the seats you are now?

Vince also hinted that HHH is done full time wrestling. But i think he is one of those guys like flair that "retires" but will fight 3 to 4 times a year.

Vince also hinted that HHH is done full time wrestling. But i think he is one of those guys like flair that "retires" but will fight 3 to 4 times a year.

We need videos with Vince hunting down Punk in Chicago each week trying to latch on to Punk as his only way back into the WWE with any power. Vince searching through the depths of Wriggly trying to find Punk would be money.

We need videos with Vince hunting down Punk in Chicago each week trying to latch on to Punk as his only way back into the WWE with any power. Vince searching through the depths of Wriggly trying to find Punk would be money.

Back
Top Bottom