Wrestling Thread Mar 1-7 | 3/5 Smackdown - Edge vs Show, McIntyre vs Hardy

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 A heel turn does wonders.

I use to hate Batista's guts now I'm a fan.

WOW, why even have the two Qualifying matches they had tonight? Just announce Swagger and MVP as entrants. Especially MVP's Midcard $*@.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

No one should hate Batista anymore. Or Cena for that matter. That was a grade A segment there.

I reserve the right to forever hate Cena. That will never change.

A heel change really has done wonders for Batista. WWE should take notes and finally turn Cena heel. Enough of this garbage fake marine with a even faker southern accent gimmick.

Man, I was pulling for you, Zack. I am a fan of Jersey Shore.

You know you have it bad when you're jobbing to MVP of all people.
smh.gif

No one should hate Batista anymore. Or Cena for that matter. That was a grade A segment there.
Not a fan of his wrestling, but he's always been gold on the mic. Tonight's segment was actually great

WWE stay burying potential, poor Zack
smh.gif

I will continue to hate John Cena until he goes heel. I was a big fan of the rapping heel cena but this marine/superman gimmick is trash to me.

all 3 divas lookin mighty good.....eve, u hold a special place in my heart

Originally Posted by ao17

Not a fan of his wrestling (Batista), but he's always been gold on the mic. Tonight's segment was actually great

WWE stay burying potential, poor Zack
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom