Wrestling Thread Mar 16-22 | 3/20 Smackdown - 500TH SHOW - HBK vs Kane, Undertaker vs JBL

indifferent.gif
LESGodSonC0 wrote:

eyes.gif
I tuned in for that...

The pause between them getting into the ring, I was waiting to hear that glass shatter...

No lie, I was ready to jump for joy. It was the perfect lead in, but nothing.

WWE........
indifferent.gif

what will make this raw worse is cena vs edge for the 1000th time

good to see 3 good black wrestlers and mark henry wrestling in the money in the bank

In John Bradshaw Layfield's latest blog on the WWE Universe site, he said his planned "historic moment" for WrestleMania XXV is unrelated todefending the Intercontinental title. "This
is not the historic thing I have been hinting at," JBL wrote. "At WrestleMania, I plan to make history as only JBL can. I continue my pledge that Iwill shock the wrestling world." The blog post has since been deleted.

I like Cena and Edge matches I just hope Christian gets involved in the Main Event.

laugh.gif
You can have a cookie later you dirty little freak. Christian needs to turn heel like now.

I came accross this but I didnt bother posting because of how dumb it sounded, well it looks to be true.
indifferent.gif

Regarding plans for Chris Jericho at WrestleMania, Vince McMahon continues to keep them very close to his vest, so no one reallyknows at this point except perhaps his inner circle. They've tossed around various scenarios for what is planned for Jericho, but they are changedregularly.

One scenario discussed last week was for Jericho to face a series of legends at "The 25th Anniversary of WrestleMania," culminating with TheWrestler star Mickey Rourke coming out and delivering a knockout punch.

Another idea thrown out was for Jericho to wrestle someone, although that person has yet to be disclosed. Additionally, the legends featured on television inrecent weeks including Ric Flair, "Rowdy" Roddy Piper, "Superfly" Jimmy Snuka and Ricky "The Dragon Steamboat, as well as MickeyRourke, would sit in the front row and get involved towards the end of the match. While they haven't been featured on television during the angle, Greg"The Hammer" Valentine and
Honky Tonk Man will likely sit amongstthe legends too.

All I want to see is who's gonna be inducted into the HOF. After that, I'm done with the show tonight.

Last week and Koko B.Ware...seriously? They should induct the Macho Man

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I like Cena and Edge matches I just hope Christian gets involved in the Main Event.

laugh.gif
You can have a cookie later you dirty little freak. Christian needs to turn heel like now.

Yeah he seemed a little heelish there, but so did Finlay, so I doubt that. I wish he would win the MITB and come out to ruin the match, which never happens ata Wrestlemania, but still, and then cash it in when he gave Edge the retain of the championship after hitting him with the briefcase, but that won'thappen. They'll develop the winner like they should have done last year

Hold on... what are they talking about HBK never lost to the Undertaker 1 on 1 ?

Summer Slam ? Can't remember the year, but Undertaker came from the rafters ?

Anyway, HBK going to end Undertakers Wrestlemania run.

theres 3 reasons why watching wrestling is wack..

1. storyline leaks
2. no competition for wwe
3. storyline creativity

oh and i think i know whats jbls historic moment will be..

if he fights rey at mania, i think jbl will unmask rey at mania..

but then again, it wouldnt be historic since rey was unmasked by kevin nash in wcw

I agree with everyone that the Jericho segment was weak, but I dont think we can really be too pissed at it, cause Jericho has gone over every week up untilnow. He cant go over EVERY week.

It coulda been better though.

I'm looking forward to Hardy v. Hardy more than anything else by far at WM.
laugh.gif
If it doesnt get AT LEAST a good 14-15 minutes i'm gonna be pissed.Should go 20.

Originally Posted by bjm5295

I agree with everyone that the Jericho segment was weak, but I dont think we can really be too pissed at it, cause Jericho has gone over every week up until now. He cant go over EVERY week.

It coulda been better though.

I'm looking forward to Hardy v. Hardy more than anything else by far at WM.
laugh.gif
If it doesnt get AT LEAST a good 14-15 minutes i'm gonna be pissed. Should go 20.
The segment sucked because of the match that came from it, not the fact that Jericho got beat up. This is such a waste of Jericho's talentfor WrestleMania.

Vince shouldn't skimp on better storied just because of leaks. Right now it's like he's doing things that are outrageous that can't be leaked,because people wouldn't deem them as possible to happen and just as decoys.

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

I came accross this but I didnt bother posting because of how dumb it sounded, well it looks to be true.
indifferent.gif

Regarding plans for Chris Jericho at WrestleMania, Vince McMahon continues to keep them very close to his vest, so no one really knows at this point except perhaps his inner circle. They've tossed around various scenarios for what is planned for Jericho, but they are changed regularly.

One scenario discussed last week was for Jericho to face a series of legends at "The 25th Anniversary of WrestleMania," culminating with The Wrestler star Mickey Rourke coming out and delivering a knockout punch.

Another idea thrown out was for Jericho to wrestle someone, although that person has yet to be disclosed. Additionally, the legends featured on television in recent weeks including Ric Flair, "Rowdy" Roddy Piper, "Superfly" Jimmy Snuka and Ricky "The Dragon Steamboat, as well as Mickey Rourke, would sit in the front row and get involved towards the end of the match. While they haven't been featured on television during the angle, Greg "The Hammer" Valentine and
Honky Tonk Man will likely sit amongst the legends too.
That might be one of them bait spoilers Vince is suppose to be throwing around.

Back
Top Bottom