Wrestling Thread Mar 5-11 | 3/9 Smackdown - A Night of Craziness

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Yo IDC what anyone says, that crowd shifted 85% in Cena's favor.

WWE's plan is working, and props to Rock for helping put Cena back over. But Cena is cutting good promos. His last promo was 10000x better than that crap in the empty arena.

Rock was weak again, tried to be all intimidating getting in Cena's face and calling him a +%!$# but it didn't work.

But this can't be the way WWE sends Rock into WM...they can't keep having him look this weak, that can't play over.

Regardless, Cena wins 2 weeks in a row.

Using catchphrases and curse words is funny, but it doesn't sell a match.  Rock needs to come with some meat behind his promos.  Why exactly does he hate Cena?  Because Cena has a ton of merchandise for sale?  Trust me, The Rock had just as much crap for sale back in his day.  Cena has a legit reason for wanting The Rock.  The Rock has not given us a good reason yet.

Well he has to cut a great promo in the next coming weeks, he HAS to...no way these lack luster promos keep coming
One would hope.....

Message from DSK:

tell the boys i had a relapse from staying on the good path and got suspended smh...i should be back before wrestlemania though.

DSK must have gone diving for that Cena merchandise in the Boston harbor. He was doing so well too.

Never thought I'd say this, but the best thing about Raw was Santino..

Pretty mundane Raw tonight.

Can't have Rock and Cena doing physical contact so the have a rap-off/sing-off?

Hopefully Rock comes up with another gem like this:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

And what did DSK do now to get himself suspended....again?
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

VeintiSiete, i saw your proposed NTMII card and was not impressed for a few reasons

1. i dont have a feud goin with lobo. hes the outright COO of both brands, i pmed him about it weeks back.
2. i challenged DSK months back, have yet to get a yes or no
3. if DSK says no, i want my rematch vs JNSQ for my NTercontinental belt that he got lucky winning
4. if i get neither, I QUIT!!!

30t6p3b.gif
@ the Rock holding back. You can't allow him to turn the volume up for those "History Lessons" then level him out just so Cena can go over. That last segment was underwhelming as hell.

Originally Posted by Mcflyy

LOL @ Santinos hand puppet really being sold out.

I know it. I couldn't believe it. I was going to buy one to take to the Mania party my buddy is having.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

VeintiSiete, i saw your proposed NTMII card and was not impressed for a few reasons

1. i dont have a feud goin with lobo. hes the outright COO of both brands, i pmed him about it weeks back.
2. i challenged DSK months back, have yet to get a yes or no
3. if DSK says no, i want my rematch vs JNSQ for my NTercontinental belt that he got lucky winning

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

GHIMS vs JNSQ and ITO vs Lobo sounds better on paper anyways
Coward.
Then again...ITO wouldn't have backed down at the chance to take my belt and end my career.

I'm going to call you SOMAS now.
You're the pain pills to my Scott Hall. When I think I've finally got you out of my life, you show your nasty little head in my affairs yet again.
Stop it with the "quit" talk when I have my career on the line, we can't have two similar storylines going into NTWM.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

I'm going to call you SOMAS now.
You're the pain pills to my Scott Hall. When I think I've finally got you out of my life, you show your nasty little head in my affairs yet again.
Stop it with the "quit" talk when I have my career on the line, we can't have two similar storylines going into NTWM.

grant me my rematch

laugh.gif
You dont get it Jen.

I like you, I like your shtick.

You're like a freshly-planted rosebud: with the proper care, chock-full of potential.

But like a rosebud, it needs time to grow, to evolve, to really let the world know it has arrived.

That time isn't now. Its not at NTMania II, and its certainly not with me.

Because if it was, the chances of that growing bulb getting its stalked ripped out of its now lifeless roots just for a mere few moments of entertainment would be quite high.

I respect the effrontery it takes to try and clmb that next level on a big stage.

ITO had that same temeritous attitude; didnt get him too far.

Our paths will cross sooner than later, because you're gonna be a big face. I see it!

THEN i'll inevitably come bury you, when it'll actually mean something

But for now my case for a main event is air tight, and I only fry the bigger fish right now

Ignore me if you must/sheep around like the rest of NTWT, but [Yoda]escape me, you will not [/Yoda].

Jeribkmac is Mr. NTMania.

The NT U.S. Championship will never.....everrrrrrrrrr.... be the same... aGAIIIIIIN, when I win it that night.

Suck wind, ladies.

Spoiler [+]
Chris-Jericho-WWE-Superstar-10.jpg

Went to raw live last night. Live It was a good filler show on the road to wrestlemania.

The arena was a lot more "pro-cena" than the last raw here, which was the go home for Survivor Series.

Place went crazy for HBK, seriously crazy.

Match of the night easily goes to Ziggler vs. Kofi. I think it was filmed for superstars. They put together a very solid 20 minute match and tore the place down.

After the Rock vs. Cena Promo, Cena came back in the ring and announced that after chemo and radiation, an inoperable tumor in his little brothers brain is shrinking. He said he was going out to Calhoon's and getting wasted after the show to celebrate.

Back
Top Bottom