Wrestling Thread Nov 3-23 | 11/23 Survivor Series - MAJOR Surprises Planned | Team Cena v Team Autho

Nattie is looking sexy as hell on this new NXT..

The "Nattie's Husband" is killin' me..

Kidd was hating hard on Balor music tho :lol:

Ayo celticspride I heard you top chef b, let me get that recipe to baked potato. Not bayley too the actual dish.

Last edited:
DBry's burial extending to videogames now too. :lol: :smh:

And I'm sure it's just a coincidence that he's fighting a particular person.

Shovel gonna Shovel. :smh:

Seriously though, that's a bad glitch.

damn-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-1297.gif

1. In the future, I hope we can have a D-League version of SS for those that doesn't participate in the thread often. I would HATE for any of us to get/receive gifts from people that aren't even active posters in here.

That's the way I did it last year and all people did was complain about it. I hear enough complaining at work now, this is supposed to be fun. There were only a few names this year that don't post in hear all the time but I did recognize their names, so I wasn't going to bother making two lists.

Balor looked very impressive in that tag match. Itami wasn't bad.

Those two teams though are :smokin

1. In the future, I hope we can have a D-League version of SS for those that doesn't participate in the thread often. I would HATE for any of us to get/receive gifts from people that aren't even active posters in here.

That's the way I did it last year and all people did was complain about it. I hear enough complaining at work now, this is supposed to be fun. There were only a few names this year that don't post in hear all the time but I did recognize their names, so I wasn't going to bother making two lists.

You obviously haven't learned how to tune out DC's *****ing and moaning... He'll just complain that next year we DIDN'T let everyone in and we're racists for it....

Dylan Mile

His stock is through the roof at NXT.

HHH is very impressed by him and has now told officials to track his progress closely.

Kevin Steen and others have raved about him on twitter.

Dylan Mile

His stock is through the roof at NXT.

HHH is very impressed by him and has now told officials to track his progress closely.

Kevin Steen and others have raved about him on twitter.

Homegrown talent too. Future champ if what they say is true about his skills mic and ring wise.

I am starting to see something. Am I alone to think that there are too many people that are basically carbon copies of eachother in wrestling today?

I am looking at NXT and the young dudes there or that might end up there.

Neville
Finn
Seth
Ricochet
Tyspn (minus age)
Gabriel (minus age)
Kota Ibushi

There are a lot of slim, cut up, flying/technical dudes on the roster. I heard that is why they haven't gone after Ricochet yet because they have enough of his type.

Homegrown talent too. Future champ if what they say is true about his skills mic and ring wise.

His mic work is what has ppl talking.

His look will probably set him back, though.

He is 6'3 285 with a 37 inch vertical, though.

Last edited:
Wyatt's success and Steen's signing kind of make me feel like the door is slowly opening for more portly lads too.

Balor looked very impressive in that tag match. Itami wasn't bad.

Those two teams though are :smokin

I honestly wasn't impressed with Balor or Itami..Finn took a beat down for the whole match, Itami comes in for a couple moves, then tags in Balor who seems to now show no signs of being beat up for the past 5 minutes..And I really don't know if I love or hate that top rope double foot stomp..

You obviously haven't learned how to tune out DC's *****ing and moaning... He'll just complain that next year we DIDN'T let everyone in and we're racists for it....

Reported for talk of future accusations of racism..

Back
Top Bottom