Wrestling Thread Nov 3-23 | 11/23 Survivor Series - MAJOR Surprises Planned | Team Cena v Team Autho

Some great news..

Via RSN:

The Great Khali is no longer featured on the regular WWE roster. Khali's profile was recently moved to WWE's Alumni roster, which could be an indication that he's done with being an active roster member or has been released.

Khali has worked a number of WWE live events and TV tapings since the summer. Khali's last match was a loss to Rusev on the Halloween SmackDown. He is not on the current tour of Europe.

I bet his knees are happy with this news.

Becky Lynch looks like a got damn fool talking out to the ring with Sasha trying to be hood

tumblr_ndxwgkGglB1tt2jjyo6_250.gif

khali working a match was the only thing more painful to watch than seing flair take back body drops at the end of his career. I swear I used to cringe thinking flair wouldn't make it all the way.

Without a doubt since Phil quit and Bryan got hurt Zayn has become my favorite wrestler. Jeans and Scumbag Seth are tied for second.

It's gonna be like Bryan all over again. They'll try to bury him but he's too damn good.

I like this finish a lot.

Last edited:
Thank the lord, finally that loser Khali is off the roster, even if it was like 6 years too late. he had an awesome debut, and had an intimidating presence, but once you saw him in matches....:x :x :x. Watching him was a pain, besides him doing the Vise Grip on Rey and Batista. Watching him sell moves....:x that match he had with Edge....I'm surprised Edge didn't scream internally when he speared him. All that upper body strength, yet has the legs of a 6'3" butch lesbian. Good riddance.

Glad to see HuniCara and Kalisto flourishing. But I'm rooting for The Vaudevillains get the straps though. :smokin

There is a new episode of Rivalries up on the Network..Dusty Rhodes vs. Ric Flair..Great episode..2 of my all time favorite wrestlers and personalities..You can see how they influenced people like The Rock, CM Punk, Trips, Shawn, and many many more..It's a shame none of you guys know anything about NWA/WCW cause if you did you'd appreciate those two guys..

Neville with the dirty tactics to retain the title. I like how his character is subtlety becoming more heelish to keep the title.

Back
Top Bottom