Wrestling Thread Nov 3-23 | 11/23 Survivor Series - MAJOR Surprises Planned | Team Cena v Team Autho

Neville with the dirty tactics to retain the title. I like how his character is subtlety becoming more heelish to keep the title.

Yo, Zayn looked absolutely distraught when he got rolled up :rofl: like that one Ziggler gif :lol:

And Justin Gabriel wearing the beta version of Kofi's ring attire :lol:

Sasha the Bawse :pimp:

Last edited:
Here's a pic of that Dylan Mile dude. On the right...
Ole boy looks like Corporate Kane's love child.

laugh.gif
@ case calling Sasha Banks beige Sammy Sosa.

Ya favorite awg paige is on today's talk is jericho.

The fact that she knows her wrestling and is a legit fan, makes her so much more hotter. I've heard other podcast with WWE divas, none of them ever talk about wrestling. This was a good podcast.

Zayn should never be heel. He just looks like such a likeable dude man. Almost of the Daniel Bryan mold. Nah, hope he never turns. EVER

The match between him and Neville was nice. They are slowly turning Neville into a heel but you know how I feel about flashy high flying heels. Just doesn't make much sense to me, but when everyone is of the same mold, SOMEONE has to take on that role. So I understand. Fans were really behind Zayn though man.

He is a can't miss prospect IMO. WWE really has to purposely mess this one up , if that happens.

Zayn should never be heel. He just looks like such a likeable dude man. Almost of the Daniel Bryan mold. Nah, hope he never turns. EVER

The match between him and Neville was nice. They are slowly turning Neville into a heel but you know how I feel about flashy high flying heels. Just doesn't make much sense to me, but when everyone is of the same mold, SOMEONE has to take on that role. So I understand. Fans were really behind Zayn though man.

He is a can't miss prospect IMO. WWE really has to purposely mess this one up , if that happens.
yet cena doesnt turn 

Fellas, I suggest listening to the Kevin Sullivan podcasts. he basically runs down the logic he used when he was booking in WCW. Him and MSL run through each month during the Monday Night Wars and Sullivan gives his POV on what he did and why. I listened to one and DAMN, I have been missing out.

I am starting to see something. Am I alone to think that there are too many people that are basically carbon copies of eachother in wrestling today?

I am looking at NXT and the young dudes there or that might end up there.

Neville
Finn
Seth
Ricochet
Tyspn (minus age)
Gabriel (minus age)
Kota Ibushi

There are a lot of slim, cut up, flying/technical dudes on the roster. I heard that is why they haven't gone after Ricochet yet because they have enough of his type.

Ricochet should be signed no matter what. WWE shouldn't have passed on him.

Good episode of NXT this week.

Fergal looks like he'll be just fine in the WWE.

That double foot stomp has to go though. They need to let him start doing Bloody Sunday.

Becky Lynch looks so out of place teaming with Sasha Banks. Being a heel doesn't seem to suit her, and that fact stands out more since she with Sasha now who is a natural at it.

The Zayn/Neville match was very good. The finish was executed nicely as well.

I foresee Sami calling Neville's win a fluke, Neville getting pissed off and washing Sami cementing his full heel turn and setting up the rematch for Takeover.

Becky lynch was rather forgettable as a baby face so I rather see her as a heel. And I like what she's doing. She is the best women's wrestler on nxt!

There is no way the main event at nxt: evolution doesn't end with out somebody turning heel and a run in from, steen, Balor, Kenta or a main roster wrestler setting up zayns and nevilles call up or at the very least a stable/tag team.

Last edited:
Yea, that foot stomp from the top ropes screams torn ACL.
Yeah...I don't see how anyone thinks this is a good idea. It also doesn't really look like a legit "finisher" to me...

Steen hasn't debuted yet right? I say he shows up at Evolution, Idk to do what though.
While I admittedly haven't been following NXT for too long, would it be fair to say that Steen's debut is the most anticipated of all time in NXT? I do think it makes perfect sense to have him debut at Evolution though.

Nobody got WM31 tickets yesterday??

Any Bay Area heads going?  Got tickets with some friends - it'll be my 1st wrestling live event too!!  Can't wait 
nthat.gif

Rented the xbox 360 version of wwe 2k15 from redbox. The gameplay is much, much better than 2k14. I know that it won't touch the next-gen version, but I don't play on going next gen for another year, and this will do (when it goes on sale)

Khali release is now confirmed.

Looks like Brad Maddox is also gone but it's not confirmed.

Expect a few more releases soon.

Back
Top Bottom