Wrestling Thread Sep 15-Oct 5 | October 5th, 1982 A Wrestling/NT/Cat Legend Was Born

I thought I read some where that the champs carry around a replica and that production brings the real ones with them.

Or maybe that was the MITB briefcase

They give the champ a replica. There are seperate belts for house shows and TV appearances if I remember correctly.

When are they going to call up Enzo Amore to the main roster?
smokin.gif
sadly he is a nxt lifer , i dont wait him to get called up to be buried let em cook in FLorida forver

Are they gonna let Naomi at least get a title reign 
Vince was saying he didn't want anyone in Total Divas to actually hold the belt.
sadly he is a nxt lifer , i dont wait him to get called up to be buried let em cook in FLorida forver
And yeah. Enzo has only been wrestling that past two years, he needs some in ring skills sharpening. I don't wanna see him getting jobbed out on the main roster cause I'm a fan of him and Big Cass. Their promos are hilarious. I was on YouTube earlier looking at old ones, those guys are pure piff on the mic :smokin just let them develop a bit more in ring and they'll get that push off of pure charisma. Fans like them and they are highly entertaining. With the way the company has been focusing on one push at a time, they'd get lost in the creative shuffle currently.

Dam some air line employee is walking around with the IC belt at home....

About to chek feebay, would dig into my savings and pay up to 2g's for it. Very srs

someone mentioned......mike chioda...?

Dude deserves to have a rocket attached to him and get pushed to the moon :pimp:

Last edited:
- There has been a lot of speculation lately about Steve Austin working more with WWE or possibly returning to the company at WrestleMania 31, or even WrestleMania 32.

PWInsider confirms that there has been talk within WWE of Austin having a greater role in the company next year. No word yet on what kind of role that could be.

We noted this weekend that Austin casually mentioned on a recent podcast that he’s training for a comeback.

Vince was saying he didn't want anyone in Total Divas to actually hold the belt.

But we get a male champ thats absent most of the year 

Ambrose to be as protected as Rollins. Character has been compared to the early days of SCSA.

- There has been a lot of speculation lately about Steve Austin working more with WWE or possibly returning to the company at WrestleMania 31, or even WrestleMania 32.

PWInsider confirms that there has been talk within WWE of Austin having a greater role in the company next year. No word yet on what kind of role that could be.

We noted this weekend that Austin casually mentioned on a recent podcast that he’s training for a comeback.

I'll believe when I see it, but if true...

Raw GM plz.

But we get a male champ thats absent most of the year 

To be honest only people on total divas that even deserve to hold he belt are Naomi, nattie and summer in that order. Summer Rae is great in ring but they have her dancing and eating pins. Female fandango right now. The rest just suck personality and work wise.

1 last match at wm 32 in his home state. Same for taker. I Think he'll call it quits for good after that mania as well

Austin 3:16 will job to Phil Brooks.

Brenda bring a Phil Brooks Sold Out sign tonight please.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom