Wrestling Thread Sep 15-Oct 5 | October 5th, 1982 A Wrestling/NT/Cat Legend Was Born

Bo got washed by Jack Swagger.
when  
nerd.gif

Austin 3:16 will job to Phil Brooks.

Brenda bring a Phil Brooks Sold Out sign tonight please.

Lol I'm waiting till like 5pm before I decide to budge and pick up a ticket. #nt sign for sure if I go

Is going alone weird? Non of my close friends like wrestling and my girlfreind works till 10.

Last edited:
I'm going solo tonight my first WWE live experience.

I haven't watched WWE in some time. I don't even know who has titles. Want to see Randy Orton and the Miz. Does it really start at 7:30 because that's what my ticket says?

I haven't watched WWE in some time. I don't even know who has titles. Want to see Randy Orton and the Miz. Does it really start at 7:30 because that's what my ticket says?

There's usually a dark match on at that time and as long as you're there by 8, when tv starts, you should be good.

Might wanna jump on a Ticket now. Got two for myself and my Girlfriend (Who isn't into wrestling but will tolerate it for me) for 23 bucks a piece. Sec 220, but first row...hopefully the view is good from up there.

Prolly won't recognize a couple of these ppl but:

WWE World Heavyweight: Brock Lesnar

Intercotinental: Dolph Ziggler

US: Sheamus

Tag Team: Goldust & Stardust

Divas: AJ Lee

John Cena: John Cena

Might wanna jump on a Ticket now. Got two for myself and my Girlfriend (Who isn't into wrestling but will tolerate it for me) for 23 bucks a piece. Sec 220, but first row...hopefully the view is good from up there.
whered you cop, ticketmaster? my boys still looking for 2

Cool thanks for that. I know those names but some of the newer guys like Rollins and others I don't recognize.

Stub hub. Dam he's right tickets in the top row going for $27 each. Gonna do it and go dolo. Drink a few beers and wear a knicks tee in barcleys
you should hit up craigslist like I told my boy. its especially benefficial if you're going solo because those are hard to sell last minute. you can lowball the **** out of people.

just saw an ad for a single ticket in the 100's for $100, I bet that dude will take $50.

unfortunately my friend, like a lot of people, aren't craigslist savvy. its a lot of deals to be had on there, just gotta use common sense.

My dude said he just wants to see my best friend The Miz. Your a cool guy hope you enjoy your time at Raw

I'm thinking about it too as I search man. Raw is only tolerable because of nt and I have a 24 pack of beers just sitting. About to pass and just go to a live show. They actually put on great matches in those.

It's reported that paige is "painfully single"...now I needa find a way to get her attention or see where she hangs out :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom