Wrestling Thread Tonight at 7PM ET/ WrestleMania 32/ Preshow Starts at 5PM ET

They really spent more than a year trying to get Reigns over, and completely botched the entire thing :lol: :lol: they created a fake underdog story attempting to parallel Bryan, even though it's common knowledge that Reigns was handpicked, created a stable of 4 guys who should all be in individual feuds just to feed to Reigns, was obviously fooled by the Philly crowd that cheered him winning, and STILL ruined everything :rofl: this company is something else. LU on Wednesday :smokin NXT :pimp:

Last edited:
fans complain too much
it's not roman's fault seth got hurt and threw everything out of order.
roman won :pimp:

Fans bring you revenue. Give them what they want. I understand if you throw a wrench and have a heel beat the favorite. But to continue with another guy who gets booed out the building? :lol: Vince needs to hand the baton or stop having a ego that h knows what's best.

Damn near 6 hour experience if you count pre-show matches
sick.gif
 damn

fans complain too much
it's not roman's fault seth got hurt and threw everything out of order.
what else ya want, HHH to hold that belt hostage

roman won :pimp:

That's what I've been saying. And this dude @iHust1e got intensively angry, over a scripted show, and wanted to duke it out with me via PM.

Time to watch Nakamura/Zayn for the 2nd time....Main roster was buns tonight...

best part of mania for me was gloryhole becky :pimp:

Didn't know that was her nickname. Wanted her or Sasha to win.

cena has a larger moveset than reigns. He should be embarrassed. 90% of his offense is punching. So lame. At least throw some combinations.

Last edited:
is baron corbin moving up to the main roster?

is tonight (since mania ran past midnight on eastcoast) the night enzo/cass debut?

Graves was absolutely incredible on commentary during the Zayn/Nakamura match....He and Mauro should be the lead commentators....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom