Wrestling Thread Tonight at 7PM ET/ WrestleMania 32/ Preshow Starts at 5PM ET

Just got home because who the hell knew this would run an hour over.

Ryder was the highlight of the night, srs. Need to grave dig and find the point where he won in this thread to see everyones reaction.

Austin dishing out some stunners was awesome. HBK too. Don't think we needed that Rock segment, but I guess they wanted a reason to bring Cena back on too.

Lesnar/Ambrose was so so bad.

Roman was making heelish faces, but no turn. At least tonight. Doubt we get it tomorrow too. The best way they could have ended Raw was Seth comes out, stands on the ramp and just makes the notion to Roman that he's coming for him.

Last edited:
I can't believe that cot damn booking in this Wrestlemania..

AJ lost literally made me lose my appetite..

I KNEW THAT FLYING FOREARM WILL BE COUNTER INTO THE CODE BREAKER WILL COST STYLES IN THIS WRESTLEMANIA MATCH

Last edited:
roman vs. dirk
nba off due to ncaa chip

watching replay of womens match, sasha damn near broke her neck

Last edited:
I can't believe that cot damn booking in this Wrestlemania..

AJ lost literally made me lose my appetite..

I KNEW THAT FLYING FOREARM WILL BE COUNTER INTO THE CODE BREAKER WILL COST STYLES IN THIS WRESTLEMANIA MATCH

WAIT WHAT?
View media item 939466View media item 530121

tumblr_o34yowjFUd1udxf4go1_250.0.gif

I see people saying that Rowan's 6 second loss was there to overwrite D Bry's 17 second loss

Last edited:
They apparently mixed volumes to drown out the Ramen boos.

:lol:

Yeah, this was very clear. As soon as his music hit they let it play for like a second at regular volume, then they turned it way down.

Edit:

Last edited:
- Only good parts were ladder match + triple threat

- Ellen / BK Fashion match picked up in the end -- so Ellen winning = feud continues?

- They made Jeans look like an absolute fool out there -- 14 minutes of kendo sticks and chairs and he gets pinned after one F5

- Shane losing = so this was all for nothing? There were rumors that he wasn't staying beyond WM, so it makes sense

- Continued burial of Wyatts -- Rocky was just there to basically use a flamethrower + promote Chena return?

- Ramen / Honner really deflated the crowd -- they seemed dead silent

This was definitely a big FU to the smarks

Last edited:
Mania was crazy..Glad I got to go..Glad Raymond got booed as bad as he did..

Back
Top Bottom