Wrestling Thread Tonight at 7PM ET/ WrestleMania 32/ Preshow Starts at 5PM ET

Man

I'm offended. It's like I'm so emotionally invested in the show, I lurk you nerds in here all the time. GHIMS was posting some amazing possible spoilers, only for me to have to sit through this clown reigns winning effortlessly. Tonight is a night I watch Shane McMahon kick out of a last ride then reverse the hells gate. What was booked as a 4vs3 in new day vs LON, only for it to be a 3v3, which is ok. But why did we have to use Austin, mick, and Shawn for that specific spot?? Hey Austin, the guys just lost a match, dance and have a beer with the guy. Divas was fine, Zack winning was needed. Y2J beats styles clean? What's next for styles now? He's gonna be to that Uncle Tom Titus in 2 weeks. Reigns put his hands on a goddess tonight, no swerve, no surprises. He just casually wins with a punch and tackle. We're at a point in wwe that things are happening no one ever saw. We have nakamura who had arguably one of the greatest matches I've ever seen. So what do we have to look forward to? Him losing to Darren Young in a bra and panty match?!?

Thanks for letting spill my thoughts, I'm drunk and I'm offended to be a wrestling fan.

I'm gonna find the highest ledge and elbow drop off. RIP Slime Rawstein…

So that betting site was right about Ryder :rofl:
IC title is beyond buried now.
Great seeing Cena back.
Shane vs Taker was good. Didn't like the ending.
Womens match was very good.
AJ vs y2j was match of the night. But why the **** did AJ lose?
Great seeing Dean get washed.

Shane just wanted his kids to see him wrassle one time. When i found out their match wasnt going to close out the show, knew there wasnt gonna be anything more to it from him

Gonna be an interesting raw

The matches were fine but everything leading yup to the storyline and after was and still confusing

Last edited:
Zack Ryder came out of WM looking the most legit.

:lol: that should telling you everything you need to know about Mania

Last edited:
Raw should be really interesting. Women's title match was best part of Mania. Interested to see who pops up tomorrow :nerd:

El-Segundo-Broken-Skull-IPA1.jpg

fans complain too much
it's not roman's fault seth got hurt and threw everything out of order.
what else ya want, HHH to hold that belt hostage

roman won
pimp.gif
That's what I've been saying. And this dude @iHust1e got intensively angry, over a scripted show, and wanted to duke it out with me via PM.
Your ***** *** still didnt dm though

Hope to see you in here regularly though o:smile:

fans complain too much

it's not roman's fault seth got hurt and threw everything out of order.

what else ya want, HHH to hold that belt hostage

roman won :pimp:

That's what I've been saying. And this dude [@=/u/37447/iHust1e]@iHust1e[/@] got intensively angry, over a scripted show, and wanted to duke it out with me via PM.

Your ***** *** still didnt dm though

Hope to see you in here regularly though o:smile:

Both y'all chill. It's nvr that serious.

Looking at the match time's on Wikipedia

They really gave Roman vs HHH 27 minutes and Brock Dean 12

The 12 minute match was supposed to be a spot filled street fight! :frown:

I think Ryder was the favorite in terms of betting odds so I'm not surprised he won.

And I'm still lowkey disappointed AJ lost. Jericho put over Fandango at Mania but can't put over AJ? tf?

Back
Top Bottom