Wrestling Thread Tonight at 7PM ET/ WrestleMania 32/ Preshow Starts at 5PM ET

Who is gonna squash Ryder tomorrow night to win the belt? :lol:

Entrance3.gif

Is it fair to say the biggest takesway from last night is how OVER Zack Ryder is? Woo! Woo! Woo!

At least NXT Takeover was enjoyable.

I signed up for the free Network trial to watch this weekend's festivities.

WM32 was disappointing. Didn't like any of the match outcomes. I know injuries changed some plans but that could've been booked better.

Hopefully tonight is good and hits the reset button.

Ryder winning was great but it was all downhill after that.

Styles should've gone over but we all know why he didn't. Match wasn't even that good.

Brock vs Ambrose was a pointless mess. No cool spots, nothing done to make Ambrose look strong and Brock indestructible. Just pointless and boring.

Shane vs Taker was a mess. One major spot that came off as incredibly stupid. Why have Shane come back to put on that match? What a joke.

The women's match was whatever. Banks should've won but at least they continue the feud w Flair being a cheater.

Zero reason to have Cena come back for that terrible segment. He should've just been in the match vs Taker. Rock's return was pointless as **** too.

Roman winning was so predictable and boring. No one cared. Nothing happened tonight. Show was booked like ****. By far the worst mania I've seen.

Poor Roman man. I like him, just a victim of terrible booking

There has to be a huge return tonight to keep people hooked

Looking at the match time's on Wikipedia

They really gave Roman vs HHH 27 minutes and Brock Dean 12

The 12 minute match was supposed to be a spot filled street fight! :frown:

I called it yesterday afternoon that we would be getting a tame/play it safe Mania.

Shane's spot was the biggest of the night and that's because it had to be done.

I feel bad for everybody that wasted 7 hours of their lives last night in there. All 101K of them :rolleyes

Did they muffle the boo's for Ramen's entrance? After the initial boo's when his music dropped, it sounded weird.

Poor Roman man. I like him, just a victim of terrible booking

There has to be a huge return tonight to keep people hooked

6'3" 265 muscle bound guy booked as "the ultimate underdog". I don't know why ppl aren't buying into it :lol: It's totally believable. :rolleyes

/sarcasm

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom