X-Men:First Class Thread (First leaked Pic)

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

That chick playing Mystique was looking right
devil.gif

Spoiler [+]
loved the tough with Rebecca Romijn.  Totally caught me off guard
Whaaa? Did i miss something (referring to your spoiler)

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

devil.gif

Spoiler [+]
loved the look with Rebecca Romijn.  Totally caught me off guard

Spoiler [+]
When she was in Magneto's bed and he said something like, "maybe in a few years", she turned in Rebecca Romijn for a quick second.

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

devil.gif

Spoiler [+]
loved the look with Rebecca Romijn.  Totally caught me off guard

Spoiler [+]
When she was in Magneto's bed and he said something like, "maybe in a few years", she turned in Rebecca Romijn for a quick second.

Good Movie

wasn't Emma frost a kid in wolverines movie? Or was that a completely different character?

Going to catch it next week. Im hearing nothing but good reviews about it.

Good Movie

wasn't Emma frost a kid in wolverines movie? Or was that a completely different character?

Going to catch it next week. Im hearing nothing but good reviews about it.

seen it great movie/ luv it when when wolverine tells prof x and magneto to F**k off haha/ btw Angel Salvadore with fairywings HOT!!!

seen it great movie/ luv it when when wolverine tells prof x and magneto to F**k off haha/ btw Angel Salvadore with fairywings HOT!!!

The movie was decent...
8/10 at most, it only got a higher praise from me because of my date but other then that the movie was decent.

The movie was decent...
8/10 at most, it only got a higher praise from me because of my date but other then that the movie was decent.

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Originally Posted by RFX45

About Sebastian Shaw...
Spoiler [+]
I felt like they made him way too strong in the film, dude is like omega level mutant in this film. Bacon did a good job though, really destroyed what the Hellfire Club really is but the movie never really followed suit from the comics accurately so no big deal if you look at the film as an alternate universe I guess.

As for Havoc…
Spoiler [+]
Power is extremely stupid, the writers for these X-Men films must have a deep seeded hatred for the Summers family. Ruined Cyclops’ and Havocs powers, killed of Cyclops but not before making him a huge cry baby. The Summers family just gets no respect.

Racism…
Spoiler [+]
Killed the only black mutant to appear on the film…
laugh.gif

I know reaching, I just thought that was funny.
laugh.gif
Did anybody catch when Shaw said "Slaves" they showed the black guys face
Everybody in the theatre laughed! It was messed up but I didn't put too much into this because Sebastian was an evil racist anyway so it's to be expected.

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Originally Posted by RFX45

About Sebastian Shaw...
Spoiler [+]
I felt like they made him way too strong in the film, dude is like omega level mutant in this film. Bacon did a good job though, really destroyed what the Hellfire Club really is but the movie never really followed suit from the comics accurately so no big deal if you look at the film as an alternate universe I guess.

As for Havoc…
Spoiler [+]
Power is extremely stupid, the writers for these X-Men films must have a deep seeded hatred for the Summers family. Ruined Cyclops’ and Havocs powers, killed of Cyclops but not before making him a huge cry baby. The Summers family just gets no respect.

Racism…
Spoiler [+]
Killed the only black mutant to appear on the film…
laugh.gif

I know reaching, I just thought that was funny.
laugh.gif
Did anybody catch when Shaw said "Slaves" they showed the black guys face
Everybody in the theatre laughed! It was messed up but I didn't put too much into this because Sebastian was an evil racist anyway so it's to be expected.

It was pretty good, not Dark Knight good (that movie was perfect), but pretty damn good. Dude that played Magneto and dude that played Proff X were excellent, but I thought the second tier mutant actors were mediocre. Emma Frost though
devil.gif
... Plus that boy Magneto was clean as hell all throughout the movie
pimp.gif

It was pretty good, not Dark Knight good (that movie was perfect), but pretty damn good. Dude that played Magneto and dude that played Proff X were excellent, but I thought the second tier mutant actors were mediocre. Emma Frost though
devil.gif
... Plus that boy Magneto was clean as hell all throughout the movie
pimp.gif

Just came back from the movie. My question is how come proffessor X was old in the wolverine movie but could walk and in this one he's the young proffessor but is already in wheels? Also when you tie that in with the special appearance cameo from the movie it doesn't make sense.

Just came back from the movie. My question is how come proffessor X was old in the wolverine movie but could walk and in this one he's the young proffessor but is already in wheels? Also when you tie that in with the special appearance cameo from the movie it doesn't make sense.

And that whole scene about the slaves- It's like they knew what they were doin with it. SMH.

And that whole scene about the slaves- It's like they knew what they were doin with it. SMH.

Originally Posted by gentry187

this.

Originally Posted by gentry187

this.

AWESOME MOVIE!

I recommend it. I'm a Marvel comic fan myself. I like things to stay true to the story, but as someone said, that could go for hours on end. This was entertaining and had the elements.

My theatre seemed like they all knew there wasn't anything at the end cause as soon as the credits rolled through people were bouncing to sneak to the next movie.. lol

AWESOME MOVIE!

I recommend it. I'm a Marvel comic fan myself. I like things to stay true to the story, but as someone said, that could go for hours on end. This was entertaining and had the elements.

My theatre seemed like they all knew there wasn't anything at the end cause as soon as the credits rolled through people were bouncing to sneak to the next movie.. lol

Back
Top Bottom