Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
They're also giving $250 for the One S. Very tempting...

I've been playing Forza Horizon 2 a lot since it's on Games with Gold. Lots of fun. Maybe I should give FH3 another chance.

Think I might trade my original Xbox One in for that deal.

Apparently you can also get the PUBG X1X bundle and there's also a deal starting tomorrow where you can get a free game up to $59.99 with purchase of an Xbox.
In the fine print Gamestop says that the trade-in offer does not stack with any other deals but there are multiple reports of people being able to get it; YMMV.

it should work, i bought a xbox one s pubg one before getting my x and i was able to get a free game as well months ago same type of promo.

Think I might jump on this deal bruhs...

That's not a bad trade in value for the OG XB1 honestly.

I'm looking for the deal on their site, but I'm not seeing it I only see a $50 trade in for the OG XB1 towards the OneX.

Think I might jump on this deal bruhs...

That's not a bad trade in value for the OG XB1 honestly.

I'm looking for the deal on their site, but I'm not seeing it I only see a $50 trade in for the OG XB1 towards the OneX.

Can't get on their site right now but there's tons of people reporting the deal. Microsoft Stores are also doing the deal if you don't trust Gamestop.

nhnoN8B4tH59qyoA_HMXZpelKEIhA5S1h1lz9My4nP8.png

https://mspoweruser.com/microsoft-o...ifying-trade-in-controllers-discounted-by-10/

I found a local OG Xbox for $130. I'm about to cop it later tonight then head straight to Gamestop to trade.

I spoke to a Microsoft Rep online and apparently they'll add $75 on your console's trade-in value if you're purchasing an X1X. I might just cop that local OG Xbox and keep my One S :lol:

I spoke to a Microsoft Rep online and apparently they'll add $75 on your console's trade-in value if you're purchasing an X1X. I might just cop that local OG Xbox and keep my One S :lol:

Yeah I was reading the thread on slickdeals and most are reporting with Gamestop stories, but a couple said they called/chat with microsoft and the MS deal they would give you more money or something.

With gamestop you get a free game, but I would rather have more trade in value and just buy the 1X outright.

Yeah I was reading the thread on slickdeals and most are reporting with Gamestop stories, but a couple said they called/chat with microsoft and the MS deal they would give you more money or something.

With gamestop you get a free game, but I would rather have more trade in value and just buy the 1X outright.

Yeah just called my local Microsoft Store and they confirmed they add $75 on top of whatever your console is appraised for. Limit 1 console for credit towards X1X though.

Yeah just called my local Microsoft Store and they confirmed they add $75 on top of whatever your console is appraised for. Limit 1 console for credit towards X1X though.

Alright cool then I'm probably going to hit up the MS store then and get $275 off towards a 1x which would bring my total up to ~$225... hopefully.

You know how they say one thing over the phone and something else once you get there.

Alright cool then I'm probably going to hit up the MS store then and get $275 off towards a 1x which would bring my total up to ~$225... hopefully.

You know how they say one thing over the phone and something else once you get there.

Word.

Also not sure how Microsoft was doing the tax but some people are reporting GameStop is charging the tax on the $499.99 MSRP of the 1X rather than whatever discounted price they're paying. YMMV.

Word.

Also not sure how Microsoft was doing the tax but some people are reporting GameStop is charging the tax on the $499.99 MSRP of the 1X rather than whatever discounted price they're paying. YMMV.

Yeah I saw that too, but it was a YMMV for real. Some people they were doing the tax after all the discounts, while some people got taxed for the full $500.

I don't really need a new Xbox, but I think this is the most I'll get for my OG 500GB Big XB1.

I gave my son my OG Xbox One and bought myself a 1TB Xbox One S just last week.
Is the X that much better than the S?
Im not a big gamer, I use the system more for multimedia purposes and mostly play Forza, NBA and COD games....

Im wondering if i should just pass on the S to my son and trade the OG Xbox One towards the X for myself?

I gave my son my OG Xbox One and bought myself a 1TB Xbox One S just last week.
Is the X that much better than the S?
Im not a big gamer, I use the system more for multimedia purposes and mostly play Forza, NBA and COD games....

Im wondering if i should just pass on the S to my son and trade the OG Xbox One towards the X for myself?

If you have a 4K TV, do it.

Back
Top Bottom