Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
I love the BF franchise... I couldn’t play BF1, the load times were entirely too brutal for me. The grenade spams were annoying. And the Behemoths were wack, wasn’t a fan at all.

Really enjoying BFV however... I do with more historically known battles were on there. Some haven’t been done and some have been done before but not with this updated engine and graphics.

I hear you. I know there are people who feel both ways but it's just not what I'm looking for in a BF title at this point, especially after being disappointed overall with BF1 (and hoping Dice could step up to the plate after COD WW2 was a huge disappointment in terms of potential/their history making good WW2 games). Hopefully that changes, as most BF titles seem to get better with age, but I'm not holding my breath (i.e. Hardline).

I ended up getting AC Odyssey at BB for ~$31, (physical, not digital like I wanted) just couldn't resist. Gonna be grinding to 100% this til the next thing comes along.

I'm also really excited for Insurgency Sandstorm to release on console (supposedly first half of 2019). PC gameplay looks promising as a hybrid between milsim and arcade FPS.

The new BFV updated is a bit much... I was enjoying the TTK from launch. Now I’m throwing 2 or 3 extra bullets into someone... hope they patch it back. There was no reason to change it.

Work on the load times rather than that.

They had select fire in Black Ops 2, and it was lit on the FAL until they nerfed it.

One of the most OP guns in all of COD :smh:

I remember at the first tournament for BLOPS2 Nadeshot said the people had to check some guys controller because they thought he was cheating killing fools through walls how OP the FAL was :lol:

BLOPS2 was the best COD though and the one I put the most hours in.

I will forever champion MW2 as the best CoD game. Matter of fact, It's the only one I actually care about.

Wish EA would go back to the Bad Company style they did last gen.

Add in MW1 (none of that remastered BS) and I agree, BLOPs always looked cartoonish, although local zombie multiplayer was fun.

I'd still be playing MW1 on 360 if I didn't unknowingly enter a hacked lobby, kill 1 dude before leaving, and lose so much XP that I was literally unable to play MP (went from 2nd or 3rd prestige with almost all camos to somehow negative points/below level 1, which made the system lock me out of joining any MP game) :smh:

I've almost pulled the trigger on MW2 a few times since it became BC, but the reviews of terrible/glitched MP and the fact the game is $15-20 plus another $15 for DLC this long after release made me hold off every time.

MW1 had better maps, MW2 I had more fun in with all the glitches and exploits.

Anyone up to playing co-op through any Halo? Would prefer in chronological, but doesn't matter. Need a series recap before Infinite releases.

Reach can be included.

Anyone up to playing co-op through any Halo? Would prefer in chronological, but doesn't matter. Need a series recap before Infinite releases.

Reach can be included.

I'm actually doing that with my boy cause he just got an Xbox a few weeks back. We just got to Silent Cartographer :smh:
He can only play for like 30 minutes at a time cause he said it makes him dizzy :smh: :smh: :smh: :lol:

8E249258-A6A6-4A99-822F-487C2F5F98BD.jpeg

Bruhs it says I’ve gamed for 645 hours smh i don’t feel I play much either. lmaooo wtf didn’t accomplish anything besides beating tomb raider lmao

8E249258-A6A6-4A99-822F-487C2F5F98BD.jpeg

Bruhs it says I’ve gamed for 645 hours smh i don’t feel I play much either. lmaooo wtf didn’t accomplish anything besides beating tomb raider lmao

1147 here. have some serious soul searching to do. im ashamed. i dont wantch ANY tv though. only live sports and the cartoons that are on when my kids are watching tv. either way thats like 40 days wasted staring at a screen for my own enjoyment. im gunna be alot more productive in 2019 with my free time

Reactions: HIM
Goddamn i need to be more productive lol

I dont be doing **** tho, i work the normal 8-5 come home walk the dog, roll up and get on party chat with the homies

Dont ever watch TV unless its a philly team playing or ESPN when i fall asleep
48F03B88-A377-4819-88B0-CAAE2853B54D.png

A lot of Fortnite lolol

Hell I spend most of my time on the Xbox as well. If I'm not gaming, I'm either watching videos on YouTube or watching a live stream on Twitch.

Looking at the post above makes me want to check on how much time I've put into each game. As of right now, I can say that my two most played games are GTA Online and Fortnite. Just now started back playing Madden 18 and PUBG.

I will forever champion MW2 as the best CoD game. Matter of fact, It's the only one I actually care about.

Wish EA would go back to the Bad Company style they did last gen.

A lot of people love MW2, but after like 2-3 weeks of release once fools found out about one man army and danger close with the noob tubers it ruined the game. That's why I don't know how people can choose MW2 over BLOPS 2. BLOPS 2 had issues, but they always fixed it and the maps, weapons everything was somewhat balanced and if they weren't Treyarch fixed it and listened to the community. MW2 was fun yes and everything was OP, but it didn't last long... BLOPS 2 lasted for damn near 3 years until BLOPS 3 came out. Youtube dudes was still posting BLOPS 2 after like three years and eating off of it.

Add in MW1 (none of that remastered BS) and I agree, BLOPs always looked cartoonish, although local zombie multiplayer was fun.

I'd still be playing MW1 on 360 if I didn't unknowingly enter a hacked lobby, kill 1 dude before leaving, and lose so much XP that I was literally unable to play MP (went from 2nd or 3rd prestige with almost all camos to somehow negative points/below level 1, which made the system lock me out of joining any MP game) :smh:

I've almost pulled the trigger on MW2 a few times since it became BC, but the reviews of terrible/glitched MP and the fact the game is $15-20 plus another $15 for DLC this long after release made me hold off every time.

Yeah same here with the older games they still cost too much IMO and then to have to pay for the DLC again :smh: hell no.

MW1 had better maps, MW2 I had more fun in with all the glitches and exploits.

Although it was fun those same glitches and exploits made the game unplayable when idiots would OD.

Reach can be included.

I think Infinite is still like 1-2 years away, but I'm down though. I have MCC and want to go through the campaigns and I never did the campaign for Halo 5, but also was thinking about going through everything before Infinite comes out. They should release Infinite early like around May or something and not have it compete with the big games next year (COD, and Destiny 3). Right now Fortnite has a lock on gaming and isn't letting go anytime soon. That's another big thing 343 has to deal with and plus Halo popularity is at an all time low so I don't know how they plan to rejuvenate the series.

I'm actually doing that with my boy cause he just got an Xbox a few weeks back. We just got to Silent Cartographer :smh:
He can only play for like 30 minutes at a time cause he said it makes him dizzy :smh: :smh: :smh: :lol:

:lol: :smh:

Yeah, same with halo 2 and 3 being the only ones that matter, glitches and all

:pimp:

Last edited:
Halo is always going to be there, it's more so MS finding a new premier IP to carry over. Losing PUBG and Titanfall exclusivity hurts definetely.

Back
Top Bottom