Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
If you're looking for a higher end headset the Massdrop x Sennheiser PC37x can be had for $90. If I didn't already have SHP9500s I would def cop

dropdefranco.com

Capture+_2019-08-07-21-19-48.png

Battle of the backlog, finally beat sleeping dogs after getting it free years ago with games with gold...good game. Nostalgia hit big as I was a fan of true crime as a teen.

Blair witch is ok

It’s like Alan wake kind of, the enemies die with flash light, there’s clues n puzzles that you solve with a camera. It’s kind of buggy I’ve gotten stuck and not been able to move...I’m gonna keep playing it

Blind bought Control today... Remedy is usually pretty decent, even though I never finished Quantum Break.

It's kinda crazy that it's not considered how much it has sold and has continued to sell... just laziness.

I dont even bang with gears but im thirsting for a new captivating online shooter experience so ill cop anyway lol

The “Dark Pictures: Man of Medan” game looks pretty good. Personally love games that give you multiple endings based on the choices you make. Graphics are amazing as well. I hate that i realized what was going on after the first few minutes of the game though.

Finished Blair witch, I guess there is multiple endings as well...I won’t say my ending to not spoil it but I wasn’t happy with it lol

Won’t play it again but it’s a good game to try especially if you got gamepass

It actually got good ratings but that is a game I wouldn’t ever choose over RE2.

So what I am saying is is that I hope you have already played RE2 :lol:

Back
Top Bottom