Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
If you have not upgraded by now I would just wait until next gen... but man it’s day and night how much better the X is than the OG Xbox... it’s literally almost a new console

Definitely worth the upgrade, but it's a bit late in the game... still, if the BF deals are good might still be worth upgrading if you're not getting the next gen system in a year.

sadly, i know. i used to play on a smaller 24" on my desk, but i bought a new place and decided to move my xbox to the 65" QLED :lol:

I'm still rocking the OG too. I'm just waiting for Scarlett to drop at this point.

Modern Warfare is great though. Best COD in forever. Brings back memories of the MW2/MW3/BO2 days. Need a new map pack or rotation or something ASAP though. I primarily play 6v6 Dom and I play the same 3-4 maps every single game.

duty keeps bricking my homies xbox one x.. seen its becoming a major problem across reddit with xbox one X and PCs

hell play a game then mid way he will lose connection to party chat then his xbox will force shut down

crazy been happening since release they need a quick fix asap

duty keeps bricking my homies xbox one x.. seen its becoming a major problem across reddit with xbox one X and PCs

hell play a game then mid way he will lose connection to party chat then his xbox will force shut down

crazy been happening since release they need a quick fix asap
My OG did that twice last weekend. Happened both times while I was looking at new optic unlock. Game freezes for like a minute but the Xbox OS itself is fine (can go to home screen, party chat, etc). Then it unfreezes for a second and hard powers down. Mad annoying :smh:.

Never played CoD aside from the campaign of the very first one.
I saw a thread on reddit of people complaining that CoD matchmaking has some element of skill facotring into the matchmaking algorithm and it blew my mind.

They were complaining about doing poorly if they don't use one of 2 guns. They also complained that they can't listen to music or podcasts while playing. Critics of the system were saying that they don't want to try so hard every game and that factoring skill into casual/social matchmaking is ruining their experience.

To me it came off as them being entitled gamers wanting to dominate every game to feel good about themselves. But then again I haven't played the latest CoD or any of the ones in the last decade and a half really.

What do you guys think?

I saw a thread on reddit of people complaining that CoD matchmaking has some element of skill facotring into the matchmaking algorithm and it blew my mind.

They were complaining about doing poorly if they don't use one of 2 guns. They also complained that they can't listen to music or podcasts while playing. Critics of the system were saying that they don't want to try so hard every game and that factoring skill into casual/social matchmaking is ruining their experience.

To me it came off as them being entitled gamers wanting to dominate every game to feel good about themselves. But then again I haven't played the latest CoD or any of the ones in the last decade and a half really.

What do you guys think?

i think the game is solid, I have no problem with the skill factoring into matchmaking HOWEVER they completely killed TDM for the casual jump in and shoot because the maps are way too big.This game would be amazing with the midsize maps

I must say Gears 5 campaign is by war the worst one ever in the series. I usually can struggle through an Insane playthrough solo but the Matriarch boss fight is near impossible on insane if you are solo. So much cheap **** they throw at you. I just quit the ****ing thing after trying for hours to beat it.

I’ve been bad at Call of Duty since post-MW2 but I just can’t deal with this new one. If you can’t beat them then join them but sitting around with restocking claymores and a 725 shotgun is just not fun. There’s no reward for running around against competent players.

If anyone ever wants to play HC SnD just lmk.. pretty much got my routes down on all the maps

loving this 5.56.. was always a 3 burst type guy besides for the MP5, M-16 was always my goto in old dutys just like famas

really liking duty this year and glad they didnt release the BR with it. Feel like i wouldnt have played the MP as much like last years..If i got on duty i went right to blackout and never MP

Last edited:

What do you guys think?

I been playing cod since the first modern warfare.

only ones I didn’t play was WW2 and Infinite Warfare.
Current CoD right now is trash. Every complaint you hear is legitimate. Ish is a campers paradise with claymores at every door and the damn 725 shotgun literally snipes ppl halfway across the map.

Footsteps are so loud you can hear someone coming from a damn mile away

the skill base matchmaking is terrible too because every game you gotta put your try-hard pants on and play against players just as good as you. Cod used to be a casual fun shooter where you can stomp on noobs and every now and then you’ll face people as good as you. It’s not fun when you gotta try hard every single game. Mentally exhausting

I must say Gears 5 campaign is by war the worst one ever in the series. I usually can struggle through an Insane playthrough solo but the Matriarch boss fight is near impossible on insane if you are solo. So much cheap **** they throw at you. I just quit the ****ing thing after trying for hours to beat it.

beat the campaign with my friends and yea, ish was trash. Boss fights are super whack and not creative. Also if you play on co op, theflying drone eventually becomes so overpowered lol

Last edited:

Current CoD right now is trash. Every complaint you hear is legitimate. Ish is a campers paradise with claymores at every door and the damn 725 shotgun literally smiles ppl halfway across the map.

the skill base matchmaking is terrible too because every game you gotta put your try-hard pants on and play against players just as good as you. Cod used to be a casual fun shooter where you can stomp on noobs and every now and then you’ll face people as good as you. It’s not fun when you gotta try hard every single game. Mentally exhausting

beat the campaign with my friends and yea, ish was trash. Boss fights are super whack and not creative. Also if you play on co op, theflying drone eventually becomes so overpowered lol
Apparently the next Gears game gonna have even more RPG **** and less of the traditional Gears gameplay

I don't even think I want to finish because I read there is even no MECH section in this game. The only damn fun inventive thing Gears 4 had in it and they scrap it for 5.

I wish they would bring back Cliffy. Rod is feeling himself too much

Apparently the next Gears game gonna have even more RPG **** and less of the traditional Gears gameplay

I don't even think I want to finish because I read there is even no MECH section in this game. The only damn fun inventive thing Gears 4 had in it and they scrap it for 5.

I wish they would bring back Cliffy. Rod is feeling himself too much
I feel your pain bro. When there's nothing wrong with a game but they choose to add new stuff for the sake of adding new stuff and make the game so much worse. I've been there.

But they can't keep releasing the same game either.

I know you're referring to Halo, but COD went through all that flying and wall jumping crap because people started complaining it was the same thing every year.

Look at Fortnite even the biggest game that's been out for a minute people started complaining it was the same old thing and they had almost build a new game this season.

Bad from the stand point of story? I just started it up a few days ago because I instantly got on MP but I figured since all MP will get a hard reset on Thursday I might as well beat the campaign in this time. I like the story so far... them making JD out to be something he isn’t is kinda cool don’t know how it’s gonna end though

Anybody else picking up Need for Speed Heat tomorrow? Haven't played a racing game in a while and I'm seeing a lot of good things about this one on Twitch.

Current CoD right now is trash. Every complaint you hear is legitimate. Ish is a campers paradise with claymores at every door and the damn 725 shotgun literally smiles ppl halfway across the map.

Yeah I’m taking a break from this COD till I see some balance patches. It’s not a bad game at all but some fine tuning will go a really long way in making the game better.

The sound of footsteps and battle chatter is by far one of the most annoying things plaguing this game. Audio in the game is overall deafening but IW needs to rework footsteps entirely.

Also M4 is def in need of a nerf in some form. Joint is a literal laser beam with no deficiencies and high damage. 725 needs a nerf when it comes to damage over long range because it’s honestly the only shotty worth using in the game.

Game also needs a rework for map spawns because some of these maps are god awful. Everytime I have to play on Piccadilly or Euphrates Bridge a part of me dies on the inside

Then footsteps are awful.
I am actually surprised people don’t complain about the MP5, I can’t be killed with that thing equipped

Then footsteps are awful.
I am actually surprised people don’t complain about the MP5, I can’t be killed with that thing equipped
MP5 is really, really good but I think the big bad gun everyone wants to hate on is the M4. I can see that gun getting a ton of hate if IW decides to nerf the M4

i see none of these problems in HC SnD.. i still do my run and gun and habe no problems

just saying........

stop playing them trash campy game modes like TDM LOL that takes no damn skill whatsoever.. domination is cool but if you aint got a solid team ahhh good luck

**** dudes dont even call out opponents in game in HC thats only core modes, another BIG reason i prefer Hardcore

also they know about the M4 and .725 shotty nerfs will be coming soon

Back
Top Bottom