Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
I would be willing to bet those people have a limited understanding of the game mechanics.

Not saying that as an insult but how can you be mad at something being broken if you don't know that it is broken.

Your snobbery is almost psychotic

And over 10 million people buy a mainline Halo game

If those players hate it so much, maybe they shouldn't buy/play Halo anymore

If 343 were making me power walk through a near 10 hour campaign to play hide and seek with the same ole enemies

I wouldn't be buying the game either
Halo's popularity has decreased very significantly since the release of Reach, which started the trend of adding a bunch of gimmicks for casual players that end up being cancerous to the game at higher levels. So people are in fact getting tired of it.

My xbox friends are mostly top tier players. Many of them bought an Xbox One solely for the MCC hoping they could play Halo 1,2 and 3 again but with dedicated servers. 343 instead scammed everyone for $60 or more and continues to insult every single one of us by leaving the MCC in a garbage, borderline unplayable state after nearly a year.

Many of my friends have already sold their XB1 and MCC again and quit gaming. I have well over 100 friends on my friendlist and I see maybe 4 or 5 playing MCC nowadays.

I barely know anyone who's buying Halo 5. I can literally count them on one hand.

As a former Halo fan I don't understand how anyone can justify buying Halo 5. 343 literally committed worldwide theft by selling a completely broken game and they have done nothing to redeem themselves.

Last edited:
I would be willing to bet those people have a limited understanding of the game mechanics.

Not saying that as an insult but how can you be mad at something being broken if you don't know that it is broken.

Your snobbery is almost psychotic
Lol snobbery. It's a video game what is there to be snobby about. Is saying that someone not knowing that something is broken wouldn't complain not a valid statement? How could they be upset if they don't know? It's literally blissful ignorance

I even said not trying to be rude because iIsaw how it could be interpreted as such. I really think you guys have just painted this picture of me and roll with it. w

Last edited:
Lol snobbery. It's a video game what is there to be snobby about. Is saying that someone not knowing that something is broken wouldn't complain not a valid statement? How could they be upset if they don't know? It's literally blissful ignorance

There's nothing to be snobby about but somehow you find a way

The way you act about Halo is the very definition of snob

What's your favorite meal? Imagine that I told you it was absolute garbage with no flavor and you only enjoy it because you don't understand all of the steps that went into the preparation of the dish

This endless conversation is supremely uninteresting

If H5 is fun and worth my time, cool. If it's bunz, no big deal, it's just a video game and there's plenty more to enjoy

There's nothing to be snobby about but somehow you find a way

The way you act about Halo is the very definition of snob

What's your favorite meal? Imagine that I told you it was absolute garbage with no flavor and you only enjoy it because you don't understand all of the steps that went into the preparation of the dish
Those things aren't even comparable. This is a broken video game that iIcan't enjoy if it's broken and people have literally said "oh iIcan find games now so it's fine" when it's much deeper than that so when someone says that it's fine iIhave to inquire as to why they think such.

In regards to H5 I've posted ad nauseum about why iIdon't like it and haven't for weeks. I hope everyone who buys it enjoys it.

Yeah but not everyone can hardwire the Xbox one cause of where the modem and router is in the crib.

So for you guys that can't invest in this...

TRENDnet Powerline 500 AV Nano Adapter Kit, TPL-406E2K Amazon product ASIN B008F537KC
So this basically will give you HALF of your wired connection, right now I'm about 100 up and down but my router and modem is downstairs I get 50 down and about 65 up..

On wifi I'm like at 25 down and 45 up.

Glad I had cat 5 run through my whole new crib in the walls... I'm not messing around anymore.
Shout out to this thing. Open NAT and no more laggy games 
pimp.gif

Any farming tips for The Taken King? I keep getting this trash *** gear in my engrams/drops and you need so many Legendary Marks to cop weapons and armor off Dead Orbit :smh:.

Any farming tips for The Taken King? I keep getting this trash *** gear in my engrams/drops and you need so many Legendary Marks to cop weapons and armor off Dead Orbit :smh:.

Cop three of coins and do vanguard strikes, wait till the boss is close to death pop a three of coins, also antiquated runes and three of coins similar effect

Cop three of coins and do vanguard strikes, wait till the boss is close to death pop a three of coins, also antiquated runes and three of coins similar effect
Repped. Anywhere you can get Three of Coins from besides Xur? Also, better to use a few of them before you kill the boss, or is just one good enough?

Repped. Anywhere you can get Three of Coins from besides Xur? Also, better to use a few of them before you kill the boss, or is just one good enough?

pop one every few strikes or before you finish every boss, because it stacks so every time you dont get an exotic from an ultra level boss your chance increases plus if you continue to do strikes you get something like a perk fro completing strikes in a row and that increases your drop chance as well, and nah so far only place to get 3 of coins is xur so rack up while you can, he didnt really have anything good this week so all my coins went to that.

No reason to wait until you're at the boss to use 3oC. I use one at the beginning of a strike and if the ultra doesn't drop anything I use another

Taken zealots in patrol also count as ultras so use 3oC for them too

Back
Top Bottom