XI & XII package question.

i like space jams ... and 12's!

but i won't get the packages around where i live
frown.gif

i think the 11 @ 12 pack will be the best pack comming out.spacejams and white and reds will be nice, but the playoff 12 s would be alittle nicer. i dont thinka low top in any pack would be a good thing definitly not a lowtop spacejam

Also if anyone lives around Salem or Boston. where is the closest place the packages i could buy?

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Originally Posted by blco02

One of the shoes will be black/ red.

(SJ and Red XII's is false)

it's not false, but there will be a black/red Jordan in December...........
nerd.gif

Ahhh, so they decided on December? Interesting.... I have already decided it will be damn near impossible to get these, if we are speaking of the sameshoe.

man i just hope when they releas they come out like in mid jun early fall but not on christmas because its going to get crazy if they actually wait for thiscombo to be their last of the packs, thats all i care for this actual combo. the 11 are going to the most waited shoes since the dmp's and when thedmp's released u guys all ready know how it went down so pleas jb let them come out early and not for next year's holidays

Originally Posted by hightimez420

^^it's going to be the BLACK and RED III's
I don't believe so, at least thats not the info I was given. Not saying its impossible, but I was thinking of another black/red....ish shoe.

Back
Top Bottom