XI & XII package question.

Who bumped this thread???

Anyway,
it's not false, but there will be a black/red Jordan in December...........
nerd.gif

please space jams.... I WILL sell my 12's no matter what!! Playoff XIIs are in my top 3 thats enough.

wouldn't it suck if they the soles weren't clear! volume: yellowing problem i.e. foamposite(cactus)

im not a big jordan collector but this pack will be copped. two of the three jordans i want
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
ill take the sj and black/white xii
pimp.gif

I'm pretty sure the black/red JB release in Dec. was strongly hinted at as the VI's...

11 months to go & we already have a four-page thread on it
smh.gif

Are we going to have to create a sub-forum for this package alone, circa '00-01 & the XI hype machine?

hahaha good one^^^^

It would be sic if only for this pack they decided for the "blue" colorways
-Space Jam XI
-White/ Obsidian Blue XII
DDDDDAAAAAAAMMMMMMNNNNNN i would cop like ten packs haha cuz seriously there is way too much red and i'm more of a blue type of guy.

On a side note i like the black/red XVIs coming in the packs a lot, but wouldn't they be even better if the red was sport blue?? It will look like SpaceJams 2

Frickin' awesome!
I hope they have BLUE soles this time (Like OGs) instead of a subtle blue tint.
indifferent.gif

blue XI SJ would be fire with 12 white and red on other hand black and red XI and and black and blue 12's would be fire too

This is a must have pack and I will conquer all distractions and detractors on my way to get them.
laugh.gif

Still sticking with the fact that I would rather see Columbia's and Obsidians in a pack! I think this pack would be nice... But if people gripe about thelow top release in obsidian, than replace that with the Wht/Red XII's.

This is the only pack I want, and I already know this is going to be such a pain in the%+@@ to get these!!

I foresee paying at least double
mad.gif
from resellers after the online sitescrash the night before...

it's not false, but there will be a black/red Jordan in December...........
nerd.gif

wow. i didnt here anything about this, but why is EVERYONE overlooking it. its pretty obvious what you're talking about
nerd.gif

wow. being released in december again...

and lol at putting og white/red and jamz in DMP box
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom