XX3 carolina pre order on osneaker

XX3 carolina pre order for $300 on osneaker.com. Just a heads up for those who want them

i dont mess with osneaker anymore...after i got no answer to 10+ emails after placing an order

They also got the Chi-town colourway too! Think I'll wait till they release for $185 in a few weeks.

thanks for heads up
grin.gif

but for that price I'll wait a couple more weeks for my pair
wink.gif

thanks for the heads up but 300 for each is a bit steep...think ill take my chances with retail on release date...maybe if someone more legit starts sellingthem online for cheaper then ill bite...only good thing is i got the motorsports sitting nicely in the closet, one less to worry about copping come end ofnovember...

Only reason i pre ordered both colorways from osneaker is so im only searching for some extra pairs of motorsports on release day. I dont mind paying extra togaurantee a pair of each, A little steep at $300 but when i pre ordered the blk/red XX3 they were $250, now they are $300

Nice find for $240 ^^^, ill probably pre order some motorsports. I dont have time to fight all of the little kids for a pair of J's at the mall. This way idont have to worry about it. The hypebeasts will be trying to sell all of the colorways for 250-300 anyway, and i bet alot of NT members also. We eill seeafter RD

Back
Top Bottom