Ya'll ever smash your boys girl?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all dudes are foul lol. Once it's my homies girl, I immediately lose all sexual attraction to her. They usually end up annoying anyway [emoji]128514[/emoji].

I do have a friend...who smashed his right hand mans girl when they were together and his man to this day doesn't know about it.

I'm closer to the dude who got cheated on. Wish I never knew this info. Will take it to the grave though. If yo knew it...it would kill him...even though he's moved on to an even badder chick.

Funny thing is the person that told me this is a chick me and the dude (grimy one) both smashed. (Months apart, didn't know she messed with him, they weren't in a relationship). Surprised she kept her mouth shut b/c homies girl that he smashed was her best friend and they fell out b/c of that.

So he and her broke a friendship up, and a relationship up as well. Had my man wondering why the relationship ended so abruptly when it was her guilt etc etc that ended it. Those 2 girls are besties again. Crazy world. Blessing in da sky for my man though.

Crazy part is I didn't believe it at all until dude told me himself one night when we were chillin without even being prompted. Didn't really seem that remorseful. Kinda proud actually. Just shook my head.

He's a cool n****. I'd say a good dude, but can't really trust yo after that.

When I was in college, my boy had this on and off again gf, they were one of them that couples that break up but still sleeping together every now and then. I was cool with both of them since we had all worked together at one point but stayed in touch. At some point during one of these breaks she hit me up asking me if I wanted to hang out, My roommate was throwing a party that same night. At the party she tells me he been sleeping with her best friend and she wanted to get even. After she says that the clothes just came off all I said afterwards was don't say anything about it. A few weeks later she tells him and he confronts me at home, I apologized and dude said he was cool cause he understood "her ways" a few days later all 4 of my tires are slashed. Charge it to the game I guess.

How you smash your boy fiancé? :lol:

That **** is so foul

Did they end up getting married? We're yall all at the wedding? :x

Last edited:
Could never do it to a close homie. There's maybe like 4-5 dudes I know that I would consider close.

Now chicks who were locked down back in HS and are no longer in a relationship are fair game. I'm talm bout maybe they were in a relationship with someone who I was just an aquaintance with. I get it that there's millions of birds out there, but yall lying if there ain't at least one bish from back in HS who you'd still take to pound town :evil:

How about this.. Would y'all ever smash a fellow NTers girl? Or are we all boys? :nerd: :lol:

Nah i don't know your crew bruh, but if your crew consist of a bunch of straight dudes, I'm sure they've checked out your chick.

That's natural, duh

But that wasn't your claim, your claim was that one of my boys WILL smash my wife.

As a man you can be physically attracted to any female, even if it's your boys girl...doesn't mean you must in any way act on it.

I wouldnt take her back as my main, but theres a role for everyone. I'm sure I could still find a place for her in the lineup.

I wouldnt take her srs but she can come get the d if she wanted
I wouldn't even keep her around lol because in the end she wins ,she got to smash you, your homie AND can keep doing it even though her original role was to be in a relationship. That's pimping right there on her part.

Running a train on one of "your boy"s fiancé?

Setting up your girl to get smashed out by your boys to test her loyalty?

Willingly taking part in a revenge against your boy by smashing his ex?

What is this I'm hearing, some of Yall straight up scum and have the nerve to pass judgement on these sloots and even blame them, ya'll are not any better and probably worst....women come and go, friendships don't her loyalty/whorish ways were not exposed, rather your loyalty as a friend was...smh most disappointing thread I've ever read on NT

Running a train on one of "your boy"s fiancé?

Setting up your girl to get smashed out by your boys to test her loyalty?

Willingly taking part in a revenge against your boy by smashing his ex?

What is this I'm hearing, some of Yall straight up scum and have the nerve to pass judgement on these sloots and even blame them, ya'll are not any better and probably worst....women come and go, friendships don't her loyalty/whorish ways were not exposed, rather your loyalty as a friend was...smh most disappointing thread I've ever read on NT

We all make moral mistakes. Doesn't mean we're scum. Just humans bro.

Actually depending how far off you on your moral scale does kind of make you scum....is a human trait to use reason and think things through, that's what separates us from beasts/animals.

betraying a friend makes you scum, no matter how you slice it...YA missed me with the whole, "I'm doing my boy a favor by exposing his ***** wife/girl" :lol: that's a cheap cop out, you didn't penetrate her thinking how good of a friend you are, you did it for your own pleasure/sexual satisfaction, just keep it real, yall.

Generally speaking here btw.

Smashed my homies ex...IS that bad? They were broken up for like 6-8 months....

Did you tell him?

How long were they together for?...most times 6-8 months in loooong term relationship terms still a rebound period...why would you put yourself in that situation as a friend?

This leads me to think some of you guys really out there willing to do just about anything for a piece of ****

Actually depending how far off you on your moral scale does kind of make you scum....is a human trait to use reason and think things through, that's what separates us from beasts/animals.

betraying a friend makes you scum, no matter how you slice it...YA missed me with the whole, "I'm doing my boy a favor by exposing his ***** wife/girl" :lol: that's a cheap cop out, you didn't penetrate her thinking how good of a friend you are, you did it for your own pleasure/sexual satisfaction, just keep it real, yall.

Generally speaking here btw.

What if I was drunk when I did it though? Like blacked out an unable to reason if it was right or not. Then learned from the mistake when I was sober and felt bad.

Am I still scum? Or is that forgiven?

Yeah because testing a girls loyalty will save me from getting played before i take her srs

Its not like these dudes are raping these chicks,they're grown women that can make their own decisions

What if I was drunk when I did it though? Like blacked out an unable to reason if it was right or not. Then learned from the mistake when I was sober and felt bad.

Am I still scum? Or is that forgiven?

Is that what we talking about in this thread?...chances of that happening?...why are you drunk with your boys girl/ex in the first place?

Either way, you are kind of reaching as no one in here is talking about making drunk decisions, dudes in here are willingly and consciously choosing to cross the line and disrespect a friendship.

Yeah because testing a girls loyalty will save me from getting played before i take her srs

Its not like these dudes are raping these chicks,they're grown women that can make their own decisions

So say she passes the test and deflects your boy?...then she comes to you and tells you that your friend came on to her and wants you to approach him on it and for the rest of YA relationship this boy of yours will be the dude that crossed the line and tried to ruin YA relationship...or what if she finds out it was all orchestrated by you?...

Seriously, YA watch too many Damb movies :rofl:

Smashed my homies ex...IS that bad? They were broken up for like 6-8 months....
that's subjective, i suppose.

i still betrayed by the fact that a supposed-to-be "close friend" of mine smashed my ex while in a 4-year relationship with me. now they're in a relationship, 2.5 years after ex and i broke up. the fact that they did me dirty still pisses me off. 
laugh.gif

BUT i shouldn't be upset since we broke up a long time ago & i've been in my own relationship for 2 years, right?

Last edited:
nah never i cant back stab my boy like that id let him know she wants the D and id pray he cut her off after

if its his ex and hey were broken up for a few months id defintely smash no questions asked

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom