Ya'll ever smash your boys girl?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all are horrible 
laugh.gif

lol only if yall understood the ***** level tendencies of this man
so ***** move #1 was all his excessive gloating
he did some other stuff that added to it.
for example he used to cheat his way through exams, and he was about to fail so he ratted all the kids he used to get answers from
***** move #2
he was flunking his 4th term of nursing school, are teacher used to let us leave an hour early from the clinical site to avoid traffic rush at 5 which was cool
but homie went to the Director of nursing last week and ratted the teacher out got him fired....and somehow passed the class
***** move #3
then finally he ****** with me personally heard him talking sideways about me saying i only get good grades because i cheat which is comical never got nowhere in life cheating and i wont start now
i dedicate time to my classes, homie was cleary upset with my superiority as a male alpha in the classroom, so at the point after ***** move #4 i had to bag his girl and show him, disrespect to me is fatal.
Nothing you can say will justify the way you used her being at a emotional low to an advantage. Your equal to him. Birds of feather....
Then again..this clearly is not his dude...this is a classmate. Not the same thing. At best its pretty legal to me, at worst its a technical foul...causing further animosity in a class where he sees dude every day. 

The thought crossed my mind but I'd never do it, way Too foul. Even after they break up if shorty threw it at me I wouldn't catch it. Now if me and this friend were not cool anymore than I wouldn't mind. But what goes around comes around. That's not your boy if you hit his chick

My friend got married not too long ago and I want to bang his wife. I don't even know what she looks like, I just feel like doing some scandalous sh*t

Just read a few more post, and skipped right to the last?

Did I just read dudes baiting their girl to their friends in hopes to find out if she is loyal or not?

What the hell bros :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ya'll think it's wrong if ya boy tells you he would smash your girl if she wasn't your girl?

Nah... a lot of dudes and homies straight tell me they were jelly. It's a compliment for me!

Any further than those words though, we throwing hands! :lol:

Last edited:
Some of the stuff offset said I know a group of dudes use to do but that was back in the HS days and even in college days it was a bit different. It was more like holla at this girl and see if she gives her actual # or if she says she's taken. That particular group really would have their homies go hard to test the chick though, some would pass, many would fail. Eventually girls got wise to it.

The main problem with sending ya boys to see if they can hit is there's a chance ya girl is not feeling any of them and can still cheat on you with some other dude.

Relationship wise don't make a difference, no ya girl doesn't meet all of ya friends right away. That's the main reason you can send ya boys to try and meat ya girl to test her. The logic behind it isn't hard to understand but always been a bit too much work to me. Trust is earned not just given off the bat. You set them up to see if they'll be faithful early on to begin with.

It's not foolproof though.

Also @TreyStylezPopz you sound extra foul bro and a bit remorseless given it's happened so many times :lol: Post more stories.

Last edited:
It's childish and immature. Might as well get them drunk and wasted and let the homies smash.

Atleast then you'll have some type of closure. :rofl:

You: "Hey bros.... I really really like this girl, she's smart, pretty, ambitious, and funny!"

Homies: "Alright, let's put her through the test"

You: ................

View media item 1342765

I smashed one of boys girls back in the day. I smashed her first years ago before they dated and smashed her again while they were together.

I'm a foul dude, but I've grown since.

It's childish and immature. Might as well get them drunk and wasted and let the homies smash.

Atleast then you'll have some type of closure. :rofl:

You: "Hey bros.... I really really like this girl, she's smart, pretty, ambitious, and funny!"

Homies: "Alright, let's put her through the test"

You: ................

View media item 1342765
Eh, you got a bit of a childish and immature response to this more than anything :lol:

Plus I think you're thinking of this differently than the ppl that are in the situation. They're not hurting for females or relationships.

You just said your boys used to this back in HIGH SCHOOL....

If you're still doing this in your late 20s, 30s or whatever age after highschool. That's pretty immature in my opinion.

I'm pretty sure myself, along with a few other guys in this thread is not thinking anything differently. We just calling it like we see it.

The true test is getting her backstage passes to a Trey Songz concert and seeing if she makes it home that night.

If not......

I smashed my boy's ex, she wanted revenge on dude for breaking up with her, but he knew what was going on. He was a little salty about it at first but got over it. That bird gave super dome though.

Another time me and some of the homies stole one of our boy's fiance and the whole team pretty much ran through her in one weekend. Makes me kinda sick I participated in that.

Last edited:
these ain't really yall friends.

I guess you're right. I learned that day pretty much if you ain't one of my 3 main dudes in my crew, we cool, but not that cool where I owe you anything. Now doesn't mean I'm going to smash people's girls (too much drama, then they want me to wife them,etc), but if something goes down after yall done, don't look at me as "come on man we boys!"

Ironic part is I had it happen to me 2 years before I did it. These garden tools ain't loyal.

Yall are foul. There are so many females out there that there is no need for this.
These the same kind of dudes who
I smashed my boy's ex, she wanted revenge on dude for breaking up with her, but he knew what was going on. He was a little salty about it at first but got over it. That bird gave super dome though.

Another time me and some of the homies stole one of our boy's fiance and the whole team pretty much ran through her in one weekend. Makes me kinda sick I participated in that.
Thats wack man

That fiance story? [emoji]128563[/emoji]

Please explain how this is even possible?  His fiance? I have my doubts. In reality, I'm guessing dude was out of town, and someone might've made out with her.

Anyway, I know a guy, who used to mess/smash occasionally around with some his boys(no one in my inner circle) girls, and they always kept it on the low.  Reason being, they would generally be the pursuers, at the time, he had a weird way of justifying and anything that he did as righteous. He was also young, this is h.s/early adult years and really, he just didnt think **** was that serious.. like who the fk has a GF in H.S. in late teens/early 20s..dumb.

There was a dude in his squad, who's chick he used to mess with before him and shortie got together(never smashed, just f'ed around with off and on). When him and this dude became acquainted, other dude and the chick were together, but he "claims" he wasnt digging her(son used to live w/her though and she took care of this dudes.. everything.. cash, clothes etc.)

Other dude used to tell my friend that if anyone could ever get at his chick, they deserve her, and if anyone ever smashed his joint, he would want it to be him.  He said this to him personally, and around other cats(my squad legit thought this cat was slight homo).  But one thing leads to another, and me his chick get acquainted for about a month or two.. she made HIM swear never to let the cat out the bag.. this mf'er had a feeling something went down, and pressed her out for years and ended up marrying the chick. 

One day..I guess she just cracks, and spills the beans.  Dude shows up at my friends crib maybe 4 years later, trying to throw the hands.. I refused to fight him.. at this point my friend is grown, got a steady chick etc.  Homie proceeds to show up to my friends home and school daily trying to get that work. Him and dude end up tussling, but never really squashing it.. just kinda went away.. but it took MONTHS to die down.  

What did it, turns out, the whole time, this dude is actually smashing another of his friends(his "closest" friend and one of my best friends) long term, live-in GF, who he worked with(and who got dude the job). So my dude ends up, in turn, stalking this cat to put hands on him. Other dude actually ended up leaving the state.

Last edited:
Please explain how this is even possible?  His fiance? I have my doubts. In reality, I'm guessing dude was out of town, and someone might've made out with her.

Anyway, I know a guy, who used to mess/smash occasionally around with some his boys(no one in my inner circle) girls, and they always kept it on the low.  Reason being, they would generally be the pursuers, at the time, he had a weird way of justifying and anything that he did as righteous. He was also young, this is h.s/early adult years and really, he just didnt think **** was that serious.. like who the fk has a GF in H.S. in late teens/early 20s..dumb.

There was a dude in his squad, who's chick he used to mess with before him and shortie got together(never smashed, just f'ed around with off and on). When him and this dude became acquainted, other dude and the chick were together, but he "claims" he wasnt digging her(son used to live w/her though and she took care of this dudes.. everything.. cash, clothes etc.)

Other dude used to tell my friend that if anyone could ever get at his chick, they deserve her, and if anyone ever smashed his joint, he would want it to be him.  He said this to him personally, and around other cats(my squad legit thought this cat was slight homo).  But one thing leads to another, and me his chick get acquainted for about a month or two.. she made HIM swear never to let the cat out the bag.. this mf'er had a feeling something went down, and pressed her out for years and ended up marrying the chick. 

One day..I guess she just cracks, and spills the beans.  Dude shows up at my friends crib maybe 4 years later, trying to throw the hands.. I refused to fight him.. at this point my friend is grown, got a steady chick etc.  Homie proceeds to show up to my friends home and school daily trying to get that work. Him and dude end up tussling, but never really squashing it.. just kinda went away.. but it took MONTHS to die down.  

What did it, turns out, the whole time, this dude is actually smashing another of his friends(his "closest" friend and one of my best friends) long term, live-in GF, who he worked with(and who got dude the job). So my dude ends up, in turn, stalking this cat to put hands on him. Other dude actually ended up leaving the state.
Confusing story is confusing

So many chicks out there. Why you want your friend's ex or current GF? Come on man thats some unloyal stuff. I mean you free to do as you want, but best believe your friend gon feel some type of way. Oh and the ex GF prob got issues too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom