Yao Ming or Dwight Howard? Who would you take starting a franchise.

If yao didnt get injuired so frequently, it'll be the beard and butter for the team. I cant hate him though, dude is 7'6 and playing with fast people.
Yao is my dude though.

I'll take Dwight. Although he doesn't have the ability to take the ball outsite and knock down the 15+ jumper. I'll live w/ his athleticism. If headds more post moves to his arsenal, he'll be unstoppable.

I don't even have a clue as to how this is even an argument. Even before the Game 6 performance.

And if we're using head to head matchups as any indication then that means Deron Williams > CP3 right?

im glad that someone dug this up. There was a lot of nonsense being thrown out in this thread like you cant play dwight in the closing minutes of a game,Dwight only scores off of dunks and putbacks, or he will only win having another superstar.

Truth of the matter is Dwight is always healthy, Yao never is.

Dwight no doubt....I hate all this IF Yao was healthy if Yao was this c'mon as of right now EVERYTHING considered you have to go with Dwight

laugh.gif
This thread is still hilarious to me...

Considering Dwight can close out games now, ie, hitting FT's. That gives him the nudge up. Dwight really is that dude.

D12

shaq made a HOF career out of dunks and lack of post moves and poor free throw shooting

Dwight is DPOY and his dunks and blocks can really demoralize the opponenet

his FT shooting will get better and he will get more post moves as he gets older

Originally Posted by Im Not You

/\ Shaq had post moves buddy. Alot of them.
Seriously the idea that Shaq doesn't have post moves.
laugh.gif

Dwight is NOT Shaq, and he will never become Shaq.

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

D12

shaq made a HOF career out of dunks and lack of post moves and poor free throw shooting

Dwight is DPOY and his dunks and blocks can really demoralize the opponenet

his FT shooting will get better and he will get more post moves as he gets older
indifferent.gif

dwight better get his @%$ working on his offensive move and hire a coach to help him shoot fts, smh

i officially given the edge to d12 after watching him this post season
but what happened last night, is the reason i am hesitant. poor ft shooting and lack of offensive moves

After last nights game I can once again say: 'unhealthy' Yao > Dwight.

Dwight's an enormous defensive presence with his athleticism but....

His offense generates opportunities for the other team and his freethrow shooting is a coin toss at best.

Dwight... better defense, rebounding, and he has a great work ethic so his skills and moves get better every year

Back
Top Bottom