Yao Ming to miss remainder of postseason

I blame T-Mac.

He passed his negative energy to Yao with their pre-game hug.

smh.gif
@ McGreedy

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

I blame T-Mac.

He passed his negative energy to Yao with their pre-game hug.

smh.gif
@ McGreedy

i was just joking about that with someone, saying his bad luck may rub on the rockets
laugh.gif

but seriously, get well tmac, yao, deke (enjoy your retirement)
not a bad season at all, ron ron is always entertaining, von emerging out of nowhere, out the first rd finally, thrilled rockets fans with gm1 v. lakers

Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

Sorry, but as a Laker fan....

wwkh8n.gif

Hell no!!! This series was suppose to toughen us up a little!!! Were about to get a MAJOR reality check vs Denver!

this sucks, I wanted him to be OK so there would be no excuses

hope he comes back strong

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

Im starting to think that the rockets medical team sucks.
Go all the way back to Sura, Jon Barry, Stromile, Mo Taylor, T-Mac, Deke, Yao, Shane this year.... Somebody is always hurt.
tired.gif

Rockets medical staff FTL.

rockets can't get a break, first tmac, then deke and now yao, hope they all get well soon

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

it was bound to happen.

yao just cant stay healthy.

not easy carrying around 7'6" 310 lbs.
his national team commitments have really taken a toll during the NBA season, i don't blame Yao for playing for his country during theoffseason but for a big guy it just makes it more easy for him to have injuries like these, hope he bounces back once again, his injury is not as serious asbefore

tired.gif
damn i was really rooting for the rockets because they seemed like areal under dog team to give the lakers a fight. and it was beginning to be a very interesting series...but now it looks like a cavs-hawks kidna series now...itwas really interesting with the way this team was playing as a Unit. they didnt necissarily have a tmac or lebron or kobe or melo kinda player but they hadplayers that complimented eachother. i was really happy how yao and artest were carrying this team...everyone damn right knows that Artest CANNOT carry thisteam. i was really rooting for this team at the start of the playoffs when they took on and beat the blazers to beatin the lakers at home and makin the seriesreally interesting....i'm really sad Yao can't play
frown.gif

Originally Posted by MALI700

he needs to stop playing over the summer in China
Agreed, but the Chinese government will never let him stop. I have always felt sympathy for his situation. Get better Yao.

Go Lakers!

Back
Top Bottom