Yeezy Beluga 2.0 Legit Check

Hi Guys. I posted these a while back to get a LC. Everything seems to check out. The only that people were saying might be suspicious about them were the dots on the boost area at the bottom of the shoe. Some people were saying they may be suspect because they only counted 9 dots, but is supposed to have 11. When I actually received the shoes, it actually did have 11 dots. So now my only suspicion/question is, do the heel tab look off? Some people I have asked are saying they are fine, and some say they look off? Could anyone please give any insight on the heel tab? The guy I bought it from actually sent me his receipt he got from Adidas. I called Adidas using his email address and order # also, and it actually checked out, with matching information on everything. I don't have much experience with this, so any comments/thoughts are greatly appreciated. Thanks guys!!!

upload_2017-12-29_9-1-15.png

upload_2017-12-29_9-4-21.png

upload_2017-12-29_9-5-12.png

img_2144-png.2021796
img_2143-png.2021795
img_2142-png.2021794
img_2141-png.2021793
img_2140-png.2021792
img_2137-png.2021790
img_2139-png.2021789
img_2136-png.2021787

cool. what part is wrong? besides the box, what about the heel tab? could there be variations with the heel tab?
Im not too sure on variations between size tags I will include an example. For Belugas I use fake educatios guide a very reputable source and I will include the picture that raises red flags for me.

From what I know the size tag should read clu 600001 instead of ape 779001, if Im wrong i would appreciate to know that but I believe im right

yeah i just read that both ape and clu are both legit depending on which factory. its just so hard to tell ... so many ddiffenert people saying different things. can i ask how u think the heel tab and everything else looks according to u?

aight thanks. can u let me know which areas of the shoe altogether that makes u doubt it, so i can look into further? cause if so, ima try n get my money back. thanks

Contrast

Attachments

• IMG_20171231_025810.JPG
    IMG_20171231_025810.JPG
    99.2 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_20171231_022051.JPG
    IMG_20171231_022051.JPG
    156.9 KB · Views: 40
Legit comparison

Attachments

• 超级截屏_20171231_030211.png
    超级截屏_20171231_030211.png
    682 KB · Views: 44
  • 超级截屏_20171231_030329.png
    超级截屏_20171231_030329.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 272
  • 超级截屏_20171231_030311.png
    超级截屏_20171231_030311.png
    2 MB · Views: 269
aight thanks. can u let me know which areas of the shoe altogether that makes u doubt it, so i can look into further? cause if so, ima try n get my money back. thanks
Do me a favor, flip the shoe over, and press on the Boost, (white area on bottom of shoe) does it push in easily, or is hard as a rock, and you can barely push it in?

Do me a favor, flip the shoe over, and press on the Boost, (white area on bottom of shoe) does it push in easily, or is hard as a rock, and you can barely push it in?
wsup vito. its actually pretty soft. same as boost on the ultra boost. not hard. any other insights on these would be apprecited bro. i got the adidas online receipt from seller and called adidas using his email also and everything checks out. i just hope he didnt swap them, but the shoes in his pics r the same pair he sent me. i just needa be sure

Hey Shark and Vito, could you guys let me know if that is a good sign or not? Regarding the boost area of the shoe. Thanks appreciate it.

yeah thanks bro i actually used these vids already. just needed a second opinion cause i cant really tell. with the pics i provided, could u let me know your thoughts? the size tag, box, heel tab? i kno the seller has a legit pair cause i called adidas and confirmed. unless he swapped a pair, but i compared the pics he had to the one he sent me, and they are the same pair. thanks

yeah thanks bro i actually used these vids already. just needed a second opinion cause i cant really tell. with the pics i provided, could u let me know your thoughts? the size tag, box, heel tab? i kno the seller has a legit pair cause i called adidas and confirmed. unless he swapped a pair, but i compared the pics he had to the one he sent me, and they are the same pair. thanks
When you used them, did everything turn out okay? If so this is a good sign.

yea everything seemed okay? but then some people are sayin the tag and shoe box sticker is off? then when i read online people are saying some shoes varies? can i ask how u feel about the heel tab? it looks a little low? but i compared it to my friends pair that he got from adidas and his seem sewn on a bit low also?

yea everything seemed okay? but then some people are sayin the tag and shoe box sticker is off? then when i read online people are saying some shoes varies? can i ask how u feel about the heel tab? it looks a little low? but i compared it to my friends pair that he got from adidas and his seem sewn on a bit low also?
First off, after analyzing what Shark had said, his comment is false, the box label he's talking about is for the European releases, yours is an American release, and that is the legit UPC number for those. The European one differs from the American one. As for the tag, for the APE that is the legit number and that is a legit Yeezy factory (along with CLU), you said the Boost is nice and soft, which is a great sign, and you're telling me that everything passed the test on the legit check videos that I suggested, plus Adidas conformed these as well.

As for the pull tab, I have mixed feelings. The left sneaker in the first picture looks okay, but that right shoe looks very off as for the pull tab. I did count the dots on the pull tab for you, that is okay, but as for the pull tab on that right shoe, I just don't know what to tell you. My only problem is the pull tab and the dots on the Boost, but because you're saying everything passes all the tests, and that the Boost is soft and passed the light test to see if it is real Boost. If what you're telling me is all correct, then my prediction would be that this is a legit pair, but has some factory mistakes/ defects, which we've seen a lot of lately, especially from Yeezys, and I wouldn't be surprised about this specific model, because the Beluga 2.0's are the most mass produced V2 to date.

Back
Top Bottom