Yeezy Beluga 2.0 Legit Check

yeah bro the light test i think really helped. its very clear without the big black dots in them. just very faint dots. yeah the heel tab is the only thing throwing me off right now. after i verified with adidas using the order # and email the seller provided, it checked out. im thinking, so that means he def has pair from adidas. if he was gonna swap them out with a pair of fakes, he would at least take pics using the authentic pair, but send me fakes. that would make sense. but the pair he used for the pics is actually the same pair he sent. heel tab same spot, everything. the heel tab looked off to me also but im guessing just from that idea, its more likely they are authentic?

yeah bro the light test i think really helped. its very clear without the big black dots in them. just very faint dots. yeah the heel tab is the only thing throwing me off right now. after i verified with adidas using the order # and email the seller provided, it checked out. im thinking, so that means he def has pair from adidas. if he was gonna swap them out with a pair of fakes, he would at least take pics using the authentic pair, but send me fakes. that would make sense. but the pair he used for the pics is actually the same pair he sent. heel tab same spot, everything. the heel tab looked off to me also but im guessing just from that idea, its more likely they are authentic?
Yes. I'm pretty sure its a factory defect

yea everything seemed okay? but then some people are sayin the tag and shoe box sticker is off? then when i read online people are saying some shoes varies? can i ask how u feel about the heel tab? it looks a little low? but i compared it to my friends pair that he got from adidas and his seem sewn on a bit low also?

Long time lurker first time poster. i have been purchasing pairs for awhile on the 2nd hand market and to know which ones are legit and which ones are fake is key to not getting ripped off. Don't get me wrong i don't mind copping a fake/ua pair but let me know if it is fake.

Anyways your belugas 2.0 is legit, i am basing this off of the inside tag. I lurked on the reddit thread about ua yeezys where manufacturers in Fucian will post their factory remakes on the thread and people will give them their input. Now alot of the UAs ive see on that site actually look good but the one thing they can't get right is the inside tag of the shoe. BTW the video above with the light is also a good method i had to check and confirm all my shoes and they all passed thank god.

Back to the tag, on the sticker there is a number: "#118187729" This number should match the one on the box, under the UPC code itll say UPC PO# XXXXXXXXXX

That should match the inside tag, but also everything else on the tag indicates its legit. The QR Code looks legit, the Male/Male part looks good, the sizing font etc

So yes its legit. Just my FYI

Back
Top Bottom