YO!!! Insomnia Tips? Vol. I Can't Sleep

Yo, been trying to sleep for like 3 hours... gotta wake up early and hit the mountains in the morning. Post some good remedies to help go to sleep..

Get Hot glass of Milk or a quick hot bath
Hurry Up so you can go to sleep!

Lil Wayne Mixtapes
jk

Peace
pimp.gif

Watch some Fresh Prince on Nick at Nite.

It actually won't help you go to sleep, I've been staying up watching it since I've been home from college.

I was told try counting backwards from 100... I did that once and got to 0, so I wouldn't recommend that.

I've basically provided nothing of importance to your problem, sorry and good luck sleeping.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Watch some Fresh Prince on Nick at Nite.

It actually won't help you go to sleep, I've been staying up watching it since I've been home from college.

I was told try counting backwards from 100... I did that once and got to 0, so I wouldn't recommend that.

I've basically provided nothing of importance to your problem, sorry and good luck sleeping.
laugh.gif

get off NT
Word. I find that NT makes time go by wayyy faster. I mean look at me. I've been sleepy for the longest, yet I'm glued to the screen
grin.gif

blow...real talk it WILL put u to sleep...if your lungs are your temple
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

then just get a nut off...if you aint got a jumpoff online then take the L for the night and handle your business...like someone else said masturbate

I have no clue. About the 3rd night in a row I couldn't sleep and ended up posting in damn near post in the general forum. Damn

^^ How the funk you do that? Im on the same tip ever since I've been back from school. But pop 2 tylenol PM and drink a glass of wine, beer, or whatever.You knock out and have a good sleep

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by NolanDW

masturbate, no lie

I have to co-sign with that one.
embarassed.gif

co-sign. that mess makes you tired son
frown.gif

But in the times that it doesn't work, and i'm just stressed out. I write down the thing(s) that is on my mind on a piece of paper. Something like ajournal but throw away later. Don't know if it'll work for everybody else but I like the feeling that my thoughts are at least physically/externallyout of my system.

Back
Top Bottom