Yo NT Im always the man on the side

So I've thought about my college career so far and it seems that I'm always messing with girl who has a man already, and she won't leave him forme. I mean it used to be all good cause I get the perks with no pain
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
but lately I've been re-evaluating just why I can'tsecure a wifey of my own. I'll talk to them and all that but they are always more emotionally invested in the dude they are disrespecting, which I dontget at all. frickin girls

I mean, is it something I'm missing or some mindset I have thats getting me into these situations? I still get the {0} but lately I've been wanting tobe the feature back, word to Michael Turner. Being some girls jumpoff isn't sitting as well with me as it used to. Maybe my pride is starting to get thebest of me. Any thoughts NT?

So you're tired of messin w/ jumpoffs? Seems like most dudes on NT wouldn't mind being on ya position. Gettin that P and not worry about havincommitments.

I'd like to be the main dude someday also but now isn't the time

I guess you've still haven't THE ONE

i love Playin the #2 spot

let the boyfriends deal with all the other baggage

I find it disrespectful to even bone a girl with a boyfriend if you already know that he's her boyfriend. 'Cause once you do find the one you can callyours, she might do that rotten #$%& behind your back...it's a possibility.

But yeah, don't go out lookin' for wifey...you'll cross paths whenever it's meant to be. If you go out to try to find one, it's only likeyou're tryin' to fill a void, so just let that come natural.

Another note, if you continue to bone these broads, wear el poncho. There's some dirty females out there.

she's trying to use you as emotional leverage over her BF.

and if she cheated on him, she'll cheat on you. don't be no sucka jive-turkey....

Once a cheater, always a cheater.

Started dating this one girl a month after I met her, but we met while she was with someone. Our first like real time together before we started dating shemade all the moves.
Like two or three days later she dumped him and ran to me.
A few months down the road she started cheating on me even though some heavy stuff had gone on between us.

You can't turn the cheaters/skeezers into wife material. It just doesn't work.

Sounds like you need to just start meeting women in different places or reevaluate the type of women you're going for.

Nothing I can't stand more than girls cheating on their boyfriends. Why do that to someone? If you're going to be a skeezer, do your thing, justdon't lock a dude down thinking he's got you all to his self.

Originally Posted by JFKTV

I find it disrespectful to even bone a girl with a boyfriend if you already know that he's her boyfriend. 'Cause once you do find the one you can call yours, she might do that rotten #$%& behind your back...it's a possibility.

smh.gif
I HOPE YOU ARENT SERIOUS WITH THAT THEORY..... DISRESPECTFUL TO WHO?????? THEGIRL IS DISRESPECTING HERSELF AND HER MAN...HOW DOES THAT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE GUY ON THE SIDE??? AT THE END OF THE DAY PEOPLE ARE GONNA DO WHAT THEYWANNA DO WHEN THEY WANNA DO IT REGARDLESS OF WHOS GIRL U SMASHED IN THE PAST

she's trying to use you as emotional leverage over her BF.

and if she cheated on him, she'll cheat on you. don't be no sucka jive-turkey....
plays "Is that Yo Chick"....

stop wifing these Choosy Suzy type broads....one minute she's in your face the next minute she's on your mans jock. they have only one purpose
wink.gif

Don't worry about that chick. She's nasty. Just keep doing what your doing and you'll be good. I'm pretty sure your young and there are plentyof fish in the sea.

So you're tired of messin w/ jumpoffs? Seems like most dudes on NT wouldn't mind being on ya position. Gettin that P and not worry about havin commitments.

Wouldn't he be the jumpoff in this situation though?

College is the time for jumpoffs. Get your degree and screw chicks on the side. When your done and have your career set then you can look to settle down.

Women always complicate things for men in college. But when it comes to them, they make decisions based on themselves. Ex. Study time etc.

Originally Posted by prospect904

So you're tired of messin w/ jumpoffs? Seems like most dudes on NT wouldn't mind being on ya position. Gettin that P and not worry about havin commitments.
Wouldn't he be the jumpoff in this situation though?

Yep. But let's not forget..being a male jumpoff is a good look; well to most people. Word to the double standard.

And I don't think the OP is worrying about the chick he's messing with. He's just wondering when the time is when he'll be the main dude tosome other girl. Like ppl have said, that will come along whenever.

Don't wife the chicks u messing with. They'll dump their boy, go to u, and some tyme later they'll do it to u. I know I did and it happened to me.

U need to look other places and check for other girls. As soon as a female says she has dude just back off.

I'm like u at the moment. I want a faithful chick. Tired of dealing with chicks with a boy or side chicks. Getting too old for that mess.

This is how I see it. You probably are handsome enough (no #!$@) for a girl to want to experiment with you or see what you are about. But when they realize: 1.Your game is slacking or 2. Your sex game is slacking or 3. You don't fill that void that they would leave their man for isn't satisfied... You staythe #2 guy and slowly, sometimes quickly, fade out of the picture. Either way, you aren't doing something better than their #1 man.
Find someone who isn't already hitched and let them fall in love with you because you can satisfy her needs with your mediocrity. (Just playing with themediocrity part.)

what's wrong with that? unless you are 28, you ain't got nothing to worry about, in this case, #2 > #1.

man, i feel you on your re-evaluating part, but you just got to wait for the right one. Easier said than done tho, i was trying to get wife status with thisone girl that i've been cool with..........but i got the stiff arm to the friendzone.
ohwell.gif
yea, i took the L.
frown.gif

DAH WELL
laugh.gif
gotta move on.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom