yo nt theres someone in my backyard .. *update on page 4*

id still get the dome..and then pass her off to my boys after
pimp.gif

chuuch

man, I hate you crank. I was talkin bout ghost stories with some friends earlier and it just started to leave my mind and I was falling asleep.

*UPDATE*

Alright so i started to hear my fire escape making sounds... I didnt want to stick my head out the window, because what if he had a gun lol

so i went to the roof.. and threw bottles at him (i drink on my roof sometimes so theres alot of empty bottles in there)

the cops had just arrived and they saw a car drive off... that car apparently was going to be used for when the robbers were done.

one of the dudes was caught because his pants had gotten stuck on the fence.. you can see in the pic provided that the fence has like spikes.. and his pantswere stuck on it.

they found 2 guns and a knife on the dude.

the one in the car got away but 2 dudes got arrested.

^^ glad they got caught...next time call 911 then start a thread.

or tweet them.

@911 HAALLPPPPPP!!!!!!111

Originally Posted by AJChick23

or tweet them.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Lately your post have been rather humorous
But it's good that they got caught.

Originally Posted by AJChick23

or tweet them.

I didnt wan't to call 911... because what if it was like a racoon or a cat lol... at that point i wasnt sure if it was a cat or robbers...thats when i made a thread.. i was still on my bed
cops woulda been at my house like son why u callin for a racoon.. and it woulda made myself seem like a lil girl infront of the wifey
tongue.gif

but i did call the cops once i started to hear actual noises on my fire escape

Back
Top Bottom