You are being lied to about Somali Pirates.

Somali Pirates have a story to tell? Well so do Native Indians here in America. So do Indonesians in Jakarta. So do Iraqis. So do Kenyans. So does ChrisBrown. So does Barry Bonds. Etc.. Etc..

The point being I can be sensitive to what they are enduring but there is no way I can feel sympathy when these "pirates" are holding innocent peopleas hostages and demanding ransoms or else they would murder these hostages. Guess what??? I am done feeling sorry for these Somali Pirates and what they haveendured to cause them to live a life of piracy.

We had to send Navy fleets, endangering the lives of our men and women on those vessels just so they can rescue these hostages. So IMO %%@! those SomaliPirates!!! I hope they send this 16 year old to Guantanamo and make a good example of what happens when you hold Americans as hostages.

Talking about being lied to.. .NO ONE is lying. If you want the know the truth it's out there. Do some research. A whole wealth of information is outthere about the conditions in Somali. But just don't expect the American media to give it to you.

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

Somali Pirates have a story to tell? Well so do Native Indians here in America. So do Indonesians in Jakarta. So do Iraqis. So do Kenyans. So does Chris Brown. So does Barry Bonds. Etc.. Etc..

The point being I can be sensitive to what they are enduring but there is no way I can feel sympathy when these "pirates" are holding innocent people as hostages and demanding ransoms or else they would murder these hostages. Guess what??? I am done feeling sorry for these Somali Pirates and what they have endured to cause them to live a life of piracy.

We had to send Navy fleets, endangering the lives of our men and women on those vessels just so they can rescue these hostages. So IMO %%@! those Somali Pirates!!! I hope they send this 16 year old to Guantanamo and make a good example of what happens when you hold Americans as hostages.

Talking about being lied to.. .NO ONE is lying. If you want the know the truth it's out there. Do some research. A whole wealth of information is out there about the conditions in Somali. But just don't expect the American media to give it to you.
sorry what? i was staring at ur avy.

anyhow check this article out
Article

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

Somali Pirates have a story to tell? Well so do Native Indians here in America. So do Indonesians in Jakarta. So do Iraqis. So do Kenyans. So does Chris Brown. So does Barry Bonds. Etc.. Etc..

The point being I can be sensitive to what they are enduring but there is no way I can feel sympathy when these "pirates" are holding innocent people as hostages and demanding ransoms or else they would murder these hostages. Guess what??? I am done feeling sorry for these Somali Pirates and what they have endured to cause them to live a life of piracy.

We had to send Navy fleets, endangering the lives of our men and women on those vessels just so they can rescue these hostages. So IMO %%@! those Somali Pirates!!! I hope they send this 16 year old to Guantanamo and make a good example of what happens when you hold Americans as hostages.

Talking about being lied to.. .NO ONE is lying. If you want the know the truth it's out there. Do some research. A whole wealth of information is out there about the conditions in Somali. But just don't expect the American media to give it to you.
what do kenyans have to tell?

and no you didnt. Nobody had to be sent in. There would be no pirates without ransom, so how about everybody just tells ppl who demand a ransom *!+@ YOU!!!!theyre not going to kidnap anyone if they dont get a ransom payment!!! its that goddamn simple! by paying a ransom, the situation is only exasperated

I don't know how much more I can reiterate the point about the illegal fishing and nuclear waste dumping off their coast. Why doesn't the internationalcommunity do something about that?
Even the Obama administration is smart enough not to label these poor people "terrorists".

Back
Top Bottom