you gotta love them Asian massage parlors.....

i was curious about going to one of these massage parlors  heard them girls were freaky so i figured i'd take a shot at it. so we go in the back room she asked me what i want told her i would like a regular massage nothing fancy, she said she would do extra so i gave her more dough. so bam we get it poppin, she started to give me the massage then starts to go between my %!% gently and whispers "does it feel good" i said "ohh yea" so shorty goes on top of me and we started to do 69 while she was give me the bizness. shorty got a butterfly tattoo on her lower stomach, and she was bad. shorty's name was Angela and she gave me a card and said to come again. if only i had pics. it was a good day
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

i was curious about going to one of these massage parlors  heard them girls were freaky so i figured i'd take a shot at it. so we go in the back room she asked me what i want told her i would like a regular massage nothing fancy, she said she would do extra so i gave her more dough. so bam we get it poppin, she started to give me the massage then starts to go between my +%! gently and whispers "does it feel good" i said "ohh yea" so shorty goes on top of me and we started to do 69 while she was give me the bizness. shorty got a butterfly tattoo on her lower stomach, and sh was bad. if only i had pics. it was a good day
pimp.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Wait, wait, wait... back up! You telling me you ate a girl out that's in customer service? You do realize she just got done getting cream pied by 13 other dudes that day right????

eating_small.jpg

i was curious about going to one of these massage parlors  heard them girls were freaky so i figured i'd take a shot at it. so we go in the back room she asked me what i want told her i would like a regular massage nothing fancy, she said she would do extra so i gave her more dough. so bam we get it poppin, she started to give me the massage then starts to go between my %!% gently and whispers "does it feel good" i said "ohh yea" so shorty goes on top of me and we started to do 69 while she was give me the bizness. shorty got a butterfly tattoo on her lower stomach, and she was bad. shorty's name was Angela and she gave me a card and said to come again. if only i had pics. it was a good day
pimp.gif
Damn brah, You WINNING!!!
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

"A yo Angela, Tell me what that tongue feel like"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Why you happy tho? You could have ate out a dumpster and got the same taste for free.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I just made a thread about this a week ago, I wasn't planning on eating out a chick who's definitely in the 100's though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

i was curious about going to one of these massage parlors  heard them girls were freaky so i figured i'd take a shot at it. so we go in the back room she asked me what i want told her i would like a regular massage nothing fancy, she said she would do extra so i gave her more dough. so bam we get it poppin, she started to give me the massage then starts to go between my +%! gently and whispers "does it feel good" i said "ohh yea" so shorty goes on top of me and we started to do 69 while she was give me the bizness. shorty got a butterfly tattoo on her lower stomach, and sh was bad. if only i had pics. it was a good day
pimp.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Wait, wait, wait... back up! You telling me you ate a girl out that's in customer service? You do realize she just got done getting cream pied by 13 other dudes right?

Soooooo... did you enjoy the taste?
came in here to say that, baby claw contracted at least 2 STDs.

lol i didn't know they get it fully popping.. i figured they just use there hands, nothing more.

you kinda win
smokin.gif
,but than again you ate it lol.. so i might have to take that
smokin.gif
back lol

Back
Top Bottom