You Guys Are Starting To Overuse Gifs

v6lvet.gif

Originally Posted by KicksforKicks

I have recently noticed that it seems as if many Niketalkers search for threads they have absolutely no interest in, in hopes to find a comment they can quote so they can then post a gif they have been wanting to use in order to get a quick laugh. Sure, a gif at the right moment is funny, but many of you guys are just looking for what you think will be a "quick laugh," and post a gif that makes absolutely no sense at all. Go to just about any thread longer than 3 pages and you'll see what I am talking about. It is getting pretty old.

*waits for 50 gif replies*

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by Mcflyy

1251j5s.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
OMG his face
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Dude looking like he wanna whoop Jeters !%% for real
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I was waiting for someone to make this gif!! Watched the game and was dyin laughing when i saw it. Actually made me think of NT. Hairston continued to giveto to Jeter in the dug out, but they were just clowning.

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

Originally Posted by KicksforKicks

I have recently noticed that it seems as if many Niketalkers search for threads they have absolutely no interest in, in hopes to find a comment they can quote so they can then post a gif they have been wanting to use in order to get a quick laugh. Sure, a gif at the right moment is funny, but many of you guys are just looking for what you think will be a "quick laugh," and post a gif that makes absolutely no sense at all. Go to just about any thread longer than 3 pages and you'll see what I am talking about. It is getting pretty old.

*waits for 50 gif replies*
2dhe1xc.jpg

iwu8w1.jpg

Lol!

Back
Top Bottom