YOU KNOW WE HUSTLE TO THE KEY OF LIFE!

Had this on repeat ALL DAY. Why does this song STILL go so hard?

Pay homage.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sillyputty

If it wasn't for the scandal, this album would have thrown him over the top. Possibly the biggest rap artist.

I swear by it.
?
but everyone says ROSS WON?

laugh.gif

Decent bars from this fat lyin bastard but I cant +*%* with any song in which he mentions himself in the same breath as Christopher Wallace most disrespectful %@$% that happens in rap today is when $%*!#* compare this guy to BIG or even mention them together

I made this exact same thread last night Dre... got lost in the shuffle and I didn't feel like bumping it so... Good @+%# Bruh
pimp.gif

Tell Me Whats The Odds of An Appeal For A Dope Boy?!?!?!
Who Sheds Tears For A Dope Boy?!?!
Or What Happens To The Kids Of A Dope Boy?!?!?
ORPHANS... !+%%#%@ ORPHANS!!!
BORN DEFENDANTS A _ NEVER BEEN ON OFFENSE!

The Flow The Bars The Cadence... This is his Magnus Opus

Originally Posted by CashBanks

Decent bars from this fat lyin bastard but I cant +*%* with any song in which he mentions himself in the same breath as Christopher Wallace most disrespectful %@$% that happens in rap today is when $%*!#* compare this guy to BIG or even mention them together

Let+The+Butt+Hurt+Flow+Through+You.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Can't take you seriously at all.

Why you mad though? 

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

Chrisette was looking right in the vid too. 

Fall back, God. That's me right there.

CAKE, that whole convo forced me to make the thread
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Clearly, CashBanks doesn't possess real !#$%+ vision (or hearing) for that matter.

Originally Posted by cartune

MM1 > MM2 tho...fight me

At first I thought MM1 was better but that classic beat the Olympicks put together makes MM 2 a lil better. The lyrics are about even.

I used to hate on Ross hard. But now he's one of my favorites.
I like the pictures his lyrics paints

eek.gif
I had never heard Mafia Music 2 or Cigar Music before. Both are fire but I can't find them anywhere any help?
nerd.gif

I love this song, preferably the Drake-only-on-the-hook version.

Cigar Music...maaaaaan, such a smooth @%# song. Ross has a great ear for
beats, whether it's his cinematic stuff, or his Lex Luger/Southside beats

This is why I mess with da boi Rawse. Dude is putting out the best music in the game right now, but people wanna hate, on some background check nonsense.

I wouldn't care if he was a male cheerleader back in the day, homie is just making classic music. I'm riding with him until he starts putting out bs.

Back
Top Bottom