You Know Your Drunk When.........

Chain smoking
I look at things with 1 eye open.
Time goes by really fast. Ex. 30 minutes feels like 10.
I fall asleep on the bench in my neighborhood...Its like 10 feet from my house.

Originally Posted by reeeem0

Originally Posted by nikeskywalker

I'm an alcoholic

I got a real problem

Last 2 weeks I spent about $3k

I dont know on what????????????

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

this guy
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You pee on your gray jeans at a party, forget about it within about 5-10 seconds, ALMOST walk out of the bathroom back into the party, only to notice that there is pee on your pants and have NO IDEA how/what happened (I just thought I peed myself, my girlfriend walked into the bathroom, thankfully, and helped me blow dry it off) until the next morning when you remember you peed on yourself...
roll.gif

You pee on your gray jeans at a party, forget about it within about 5-10 seconds, ALMOST walk out of the bathroom back into the party, only to notice that there is pee on your pants and have NO IDEA how/what happened (I just thought I peed myself, my girlfriend walked into the bathroom, thankfully, and helped me blow dry it off) until the next morning when you remember you peed on yourself...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MOE FAB UAFA

-you gotta pee a million times
-that once ugly girl is now not
-you wake up with metal instead of paper in your pockets
-your shoes are all !!@#$% up
-you dont remember !@#$
-you keep trying to outdrink everyone when you're at home by yourself
-your new pack of newports is down to that one you lit backwards
On point.

Oh, and when a buddy gives drunk friend a shot of water and they whooooooo! after they drop it, and comment that it isn't the goose, it has to be a cheap vodka because its so rough
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MOE FAB UAFA

-you gotta pee a million times
-that once ugly girl is now not
-you wake up with metal instead of paper in your pockets
-your shoes are all !!@#$% up
-you dont remember !@#$
-you keep trying to outdrink everyone when you're at home by yourself
-your new pack of newports is down to that one you lit backwards
On point.

Oh, and when a buddy gives drunk friend a shot of water and they whooooooo! after they drop it, and comment that it isn't the goose, it has to be a cheap vodka because its so rough
roll.gif

One of the weirder things i do is i'll start calling everyone "boo". I mean, EVERYONE. Bartenders, waitresses, my friends, people in the bathroom...."what up boo?". When im drunk i find it to be the most hilarious thing on Earth. Probably because im a 6'2" white dude with a big beard, so it throws people off when i say it.

Aside from that, and just being much more talkative than normal, thats about it.

One of the weirder things i do is i'll start calling everyone "boo". I mean, EVERYONE. Bartenders, waitresses, my friends, people in the bathroom...."what up boo?". When im drunk i find it to be the most hilarious thing on Earth. Probably because im a 6'2" white dude with a big beard, so it throws people off when i say it.

Aside from that, and just being much more talkative than normal, thats about it.

when you use the bathroom and come out with your shirt off and don't realize . true story
30t6p3b.gif

when you use the bathroom and come out with your shirt off and don't realize . true story
30t6p3b.gif

When you drop something.... Rather it be keys, your drink, your hat, your phone w/e. In my experience that's the 1st sign of bein intoxicated

When you drop something.... Rather it be keys, your drink, your hat, your phone w/e. In my experience that's the 1st sign of bein intoxicated

When you throw up in the toilet and thought you did it without getting it anywhere but instead in the morning you find it all over your floor.
Happened to me twice.
laugh.gif

Yeah I can be a lightweight.

When you throw up in the toilet and thought you did it without getting it anywhere but instead in the morning you find it all over your floor.
Happened to me twice.
laugh.gif

Yeah I can be a lightweight.

Back
Top Bottom