You want motivation to get in shape...Look at this

when you were a fatty did you used to do hella minimal activity like walk a few blocks and your forehead would be dripping with sweat? i have a friend who isthe exacty asian replica of you. i sent the thread his way. haha.

congrats man that's impressive change. how much work were you putting into your abs? # daily situps?

Originally Posted by jal22588

when you were a fatty did you used to do hella minimal activity like walk a few blocks and your forehead would be dripping with sweat? i have a friend who is the exacty asian replica of you. i sent the thread his way. haha.

Lol. I would never sweat walking down the block like that.
Originally Posted by AntBanks81

congrats man that's impressive change. how much work were you putting into your abs? # daily situps?

I would do about 300 crunches a day.

YO I got a question...Im big on like sodas and lemonade and %!$ like that. I know i'd have to stop drinkin soda, but what about the lemonade??? LOL.

and another question....what about diet sodas??? Koo to drink or nah?

i'm not even close to fat, but im not skinny, i'd jus like to get into shape...ive been blowin tree's for years and i recently stopped smokin abouta month ago...and everytime i was high i had a tendency to eat fast food or alot of food at once
laugh.gif
probly why i got the gut i have now....but hey its a start

Originally Posted by I CANT FEEL MY FACEE

YO I got a question...Im big on like sodas and lemonade and %!$ like that. I know i'd have to stop drinkin soda, but what about the lemonade??? LOL.

i'm not even close to fat, but im not skinny, i'd jus like to get into shape...ive been blowin tree's for years and i recently stopped smokin about a month ago...and everytime i was high i had a tendency to eat fast food or alot of food at once
laugh.gif

the main reason you would stop drinking soda is because of the sugars and lemonades usually have a lot of sugar too

so you need to give up both and just drink water

outstanding! for any else wanting to get in shape (such as myself) eating right 80% of the battle. Im seeing mine now.

thats whats up im cutn out carbs in on diet now i started on wed and i lost 5lbs already i only work out one time i want to start working out 2 times a day tho

I stopped eating fast food, im going to the Y....and my malt liquor consumption is down...i want taht body i had in hs, cuz my chest is turning soft....thanksfor the motivation.

Congrats homie.

I have gone through a similar transformation myself.

Since last November I went from 240 down to 182. Dropped from a 38/40 waist to a 34 and 3XL to XL in shirts.

My main thing was cutting out fast foods and drinking TONS of water.

I only drink water, thats it.

Havent had Fast Food in probably 5 months, loving it.

I did all of this with almost NO cardio. Seriously I probably ran a few miles every couple weeks. I went to the gym 3 times a week and bulked up, muscle burnsfat!

I really need to refine my diet (more than I have) and concentrate on expanding my workout program to maximize the results.

You are a great inspiration to many, great job my dude!

Originally Posted by I CANT FEEL MY FACEE

i'm not even close to fat, but im not skinny, i'd jus like to get into shape...ive been blowin tree's for years and i recently stopped smokin about a month ago...and everytime i was high i had a tendency to eat fast food or alot of food at once
laugh.gif
make your own lemonade, except dont use much sugar if any at all.

^ word to fast food. in uni days i used to grab take-out and stuff quite a lot when times got busy. but i completely cut it outta my system, and onceyou've been eating healthy for awhile and go have horrible fast food your body feels pretty gross 1/2hr later (or mine does anyway). thats how you knowyou're accustomed to eating healthy

change starts on the inside in your will power self-control and diet, gym is only a part of the equation

Keep it up man! Looking really good. I think also just knowing that you're more healthy is really rewarding.

laugh.gif
at the bump... but kind of perfect timing.. I just joined the gym recently.. slow and steady wins the race they say.. I will be going at least Monday thru Friday on that treadmill to start. Need to seriously lose. I'm like 5'11 - 265.. tryna get down to 225 as my first goal.

lmao super grave dig. take it to the stay in shape / team fitness thread for da grapefruit question

Back
Top Bottom